blackpink
1 hour ago, LGs LM said:

This guy is Obsessed.mp3 with her.

Well that explains it. He’s pathetic :rip: 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
beaublue

If this is bullying then simply critiquing anyone would be too... this Mariah performance didn’t showcase her vocals in a good way at all & he was right about her technique being crap or at least in this video it was. Overall I wouldn’t say this is bullying, it’s more so mocking than anything but it was done with comedic undertones rather than hateful ones. He was calling her names, making fun of her weight or anything malicious like that, he just doesn’t think she’s good & that’s ok. He should react to her live performance of With You on the AMA’s, that was a good vocal performance.

2 hours ago, Reject False Icons said:

Although I have to side with the stans, he’s just mocking her but how much impact he has really, the stans shouldn’t take it too seriously

Exactly, he was mocking her at most so for OP to say bullying & try to cancel the guy by making this thread is an overreaction & a little concerning. It’s like no one can dislike/criticize anything or they get cancelled.

beaublue
2 hours ago, RadioIsOurs said:

This is not even mentioning his seemingly lack of research on Mariah's history or the acknowledgement of her well-meaning intentions with the video. It's not long before the lambs went ahead and straight up tore him apart, even leaking his address and contacting his employers. A case study of how not to do a reaction video. :triggered:

I’m sorry but no. “A case study on how not to do a reaction video” more like a case study on how people are so scared of experiencing any kind of negative feeling that they go to any lengths to cancel & ruin someone’s life if they so much as make them feel an ounce of negativity. People are allowed to not like things, to critique things & give valid examples (i.e. mariahs bad technique) of why they feel that way which he did. Yes he might’ve mocked her but it had comedic undertones & on this site alone people have actually bullied other artists & on Twitter they say even worse things so to come down on someone for at most mocking your fav artist is just... y’all need to learn how to manage your own emotions & cope with the world instead of expecting everyone to bow down to you & walk on eggshells in fear of getting cancelled & having their address leaked. Not to mention, fighting fire with fire & then claiming to have the moral high ground? A joke.

SpiritBunny

He looks like the ugly red headed kid from Back at the Barnyard:laughga:

Giorno Giovanna

Okay after having watched the video, I think some guys here overreact waaaayy too much. 

Is he disrespectful? absolutely, his wording is nasty and very negative, like calling her a "bitch" or saying she is outdated

Does he still offer valid critique? yes he does, he explains why he thinks the singing was bad and even gives better examples, he seems to know what he's talking about. 

Of course he could have chosen a more nice diplomatic way of saying what he wants, in a way that wouldn't hurt anyone but still retains the same critique and opinions. However he chose to have that classical nasty critic behaviour, like many critics always act extra negative and be mean on purpose or to feel better themself. 

Still it's not ok to doxx him and release his address, call him fat or ugly

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Archived