Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Youtuber straight up bullies Mariah Carey

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

RadioIsOurs

I've been following this dude's channel for awhile since I'm into his musical theatre stuff, but this reaction video is straight-up mean. It's one thing to be honest but the hateful energy coming out from him is very disappointing.

This is not even mentioning his seemingly lack of research on Mariah's history or the acknowledgement of her well-meaning intentions with the video. It's not long before the lambs went ahead and straight up tore him apart, even leaking his address and contacting his employers. A case study of how not to do a reaction video. :triggered:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jprince99x

Straight YouTuber bullies Mariah Carey

:enigma:

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

Pop Music

in a way I wish you didn't even post this because I don't want his negativity to be spread to more corners of the internet

it seems pointless for him to just trash her

Spoiler

mimi remains unbothered with her 19 number 1's 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

GaGaAst

being mean to legendary pop stars is a thing now

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

CautiousLurker
10 minutes ago, RadioIsOurs said:

It's not long before the lambs went ahead and straight up tore him apart, even leaking his address and contacting his employers. A case study of how not to do a reaction video. :triggered:

That's... horrible... You are free to hate the reaction video all you want, but going as far as doxing a person and going after his employer over that is disgusting...

What was the point of this thread? Cuz there are plenty of people being mean to celebrities online in far more problematic ways - why pick this? Is it to showcase how horrible the fans can be that they'd dox a person over something like this? 

Also you don't know what bullying means 

Lord Temptation

The look on his face tells me everything :excuseu:

GypsyVida

And Mariah remains unbothered and could destroy him with a flick of her finger. 

Stream COWBOY CARTER

jprince99x

Some of y’all in this group were doing our girl this same way after super Saturday night

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

RadioIsOurs
4 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

That's... horrible... You are free to hate the reaction video all you want, but going as far as doxing a person and going after his employer over that is disgusting...

What was the point of this thread? Cuz there are plenty of people being mean to celebrities online in far more problematic ways - why pick this? Is it to showcase how horrible the fans can be that they'd dox a person over something like this? 

Also you don't know what bullying means 

Well i guess it's because this is kinda someone I have looked up to, in a way? So it's surprising that to go watch him be so pointlessly mean.

And as someone who's been bullied almost my entire life, yes this is bullying.

RadioIsOurs
10 minutes ago, jprince99x said:

Straight YouTuber bullies Mariah Carey

:enigma:

sure jan GIF

CautiousLurker
Just now, RadioIsOurs said:

Well i guess it's because this is kinda someone I have looked up to, in a way? So it's surprising that to go watch him be so pointlessly mean.

And as someone who's been bullied almost my entire life, yes this is bullying.

Making a reaction video to someone who is obscenely rich and powerful and who will probably never see or be affected by said reaction video in any way is not bullying... You claiming this is bullying is ridiculous - this is not even close :saladga:

RadioIsOurs
3 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Making a reaction video to someone who is obscenely rich and powerful and who will probably never see or be affected by said reaction video in any way is not bullying... You claiming this is bullying is ridiculous - this is not even close :saladga:

Sorry I guess I forgotten to mention the instagram stories he shared after this, but I guess it won't be of your interest... 

And no, it doesn't matter how rich or powerful someone is. Tearing someone down and being unreasonably hateful towards someone IS bullying, and if one can do this people of power imagine what they can do to people who are helpless.

Reject False Icons
13 minutes ago, ***goys said:

Overly-sensitive and insecure stans proving how retarded they are once again. Vicious doxxing happening when someone dislikes a song you like? Imagine how retarded and delusional you must be to justify this behavior. You dumb****s need to realize that celebrities don’t even know you exist, only the artist benefits since they can wield their brainwashed fans as a weapon against any criticism. Some people need a new hobby. 

People pick celebs to stan as if they are picking a character in an RPG (role playing game). They see their choice of which celebs to stan as an extension of themselves because they have this image of themselves that they want to project to others. They become identities, and we all know how vigorously people will defend their own identities.

You guys treat them like untouchable gods or objects belonging to everyone, but when they show themselves for being flawed humans like the rest of us you discard them.

You guys have mental issues. 

you just described how Stan culture works :laughga: 

also react youtubers are trash and you burned me on the stake for doing a thread about it and to add on They provoke the two extreme thoughts on the obsessed fans if they like what they say then they will defend the youtuber too. if not they will hate and cancel him/her

Although I have to side with the stans, he’s just mocking her but how much impact he has really, the stans shouldn’t take it too seriously

CautiousLurker
Just now, RadioIsOurs said:

Sorry I guess I forgotten to mention the instagram stories he shared after this, but I guess it won't be of your interest... 

It really won't... So far all your thread has taught me is how horrible her fanbase is and how out of touch you are 

Archived