💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

The Last of Us 2 might be banned in the Middle East

alsemanche

Featured Posts

alsemanche

The Last of Us Part 2 seems to be banned in some Middle Eastern Countries. Users have found out that the game is unavailable for pre-order in the UAE and the KSA on the PS Store (even though it's available in other countries). This could mean that the game is banned in those countries.

The game contains queer characters, so this is most probably the reason why it could be banned. I just hope the ban does not include more countries. Gotta love being from the Middle East :bradley:

Source: https://www.ign.com/articles/the-last-of-us-2-middle-east-ban-saudi-arabia-united-arab-emirates-ps-store

Soft, soothing, and succulent

herassisfamous

When will our so called leaders realize that gay = halal tho.

All we need is love

CautiousLurker

I kinda assumed it would be banned if it wasn't already - they certainly ban movies with gay characters so this isn't really strange or unheard of :shrug:

Chromatography

good. i watched the leak and it spits on the franchise they built up. i hope it flops.

CHROMATICCOLORS

middle east is a major selling area for playstation, i don't think they will ban it, anyways people have other ways around to play the game anyways.

Nothing ever stays the same, nothing ever changes.

Chromatislaps
6 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

good. i watched the leak and it spits on the franchise they built up. i hope it flops.

same, and from what I read of the leaks it paints LGBTQ+ people in a bad light... the game literally adds diversity for the sake of diversity, and not for the sake of good proper storytelling:saladga: 

FlopSlurper

for once I'm not mad that they are banning something, the game is highkey overrated  :billie:  

CautiousLurker
43 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

i hope it flops.

It won't :enigma:

Knife
1 hour ago, Chromatography said:

It's going to sell tons. People that don't even like/play video games are excited for this.

Archived