💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney Self-Quarantines for 2 Weeks to See Her Sons

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Britney Spears went through 2 weeks of full isolation in order to see her boys, Jayden and Sean -- self-quarantining for 14 days at Kevin Federline's behest.

Sources with knowledge of the situation tell TMZ ... Britney returned to L.A. from a trip to see her family down in Louisiana at the end of April. When she got back, she wanted some QT with her sons, but Kevin insisted she quarantine for at least 2 weeks before seeing them.

Our sources say Kevin has been homeschooling Jayden and Sean since the middle of March, when schools closed due to the spread of the novel coronavirus.

We're told Britney had no issues obliging Kev's request and gladly quarantined after her trip down South -- and she's since seen their boys twice at her home, with each visit lasting only a couple hours.

Britney and K-Fed ... responsible co-parenting in action!

Source: TMZ

It's nice to seem them being able to get on (as they seem to have for years now) and co-parent amicably :) 

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Delusional

Great now #FreeBritney

‌‌‌‌‌BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‌‌‌‌‌‌‌

ThisGuyTony

Good that they’re able to co-parent. 

But I thought Britney had custody of the kids? Or did that change recently? :huh:

Gimme More
Just now, ThisGuyTony said:

Good that they’re able to co-parent. 

But I thought Britney had custody of the kids? Or did that change recently? :huh:

it went down to 10% when her dad assaulted her son - because of his actions her custody reduced :saladga:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

shoful
1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

it went down to 10% when her dad assaulted her son - because of his actions her custody reduced :saladga:

Wtf yet they refuse to release her of the conservatorship 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Archived