Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LOT of hate for RoM on Best of Grindr

Roland

Featured Posts

Battle 4 Ur Life

it would be their #1 song if it promoted unsafe sex.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
steven

Lol I’ve been promoting ROM and SL like crazy on Grindr. But who cares if they don’t like it, Grinder users have such poor taste in music anyway.

Just now, KEVIN STEVE said:

What is "Best of Grindr"? 

It's a meme account dedicated to gay themed memes, and they love the song, it's the comments which are filled per usual with negative stuff. 

Why anyone cares about this is beyond me. 

Butters Stotch

Some gays are hating on it just because they want to be different. If ROM was released by any of their faves, they would be staning it, but that's impossible because their faves are not on Gaga's level and that's what makes them criticize it (though lowkey theyoveit!!). Keep streaming, you guys, let's make it go #1 everywhere so this b*tches go mad :lolly:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Pennywise

Tired old Madonna & Britney gays and bitter Swifties, next :reductive:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Roland
1 hour ago, Doot said:

It's a meme account dedicated to gay themed memes, and they love the song, it's the comments which are filled per usual with negative stuff. 

Why anyone cares about this is beyond me. 

Well it just gave me an insight into a group where there was a lot of negativity. Lots of negative comments upvoted. Was just surprised. I love to guage the reaction to a song. I thought everyone would love it on there 😂 and it's a pretty huge for a meme account. 2.3 million followers.  

17 minutes ago, Roland said:

Well it just gave me an insight into a group where there was a lot of negativity. Lots of negative comments upvoted. Was just surprised. I love to guage the reaction to a song. I thought everyone would love it on there 😂 and it's a pretty huge for a meme account. 2.3 million followers.  

That's just how comment sections work. Best of Grindr posted something positive the other day about it. 

mezzanine

that's why no one likes us g*ys anymore, there was a time when we used to be a synonymous of taste

CookieHWilson

Delete that phat horrendous cock sharing app! like NOW

Insta: pierfedericomiozzo

Archived