💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LOT of hate for RoM on Best of Grindr

Roland

Featured Posts

imitalian

People like to hate on what is powerful. They hate to see Gaga on top again:vegas:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PawsUpJago

Some f words just hate to see that she's still around and killing it.

I simply feel sorry for you if you can't allow this wonderous uplifting bop to brighten your day because of some weird standom hangups.

Roland
8 minutes ago, Saint Gaga said:

Quite sure, all the hate was from 60 y/o Madonna stans

Hmmm on a private Insta account?!! 

Guest Adarsh
28 minutes ago, tomsches said:

Best of Grindr hates Gaga?

She's cancelled! Let's stan the #MaxCut instead!!!11!

They LOVE her and are constantly promoting ROM. It’s the ridiculous people in the comments that are hating. 

Deagan

I actually saw a lot of positive comments.

There was just that one comment of a guy who said he didn't like it which got like over a 1k likes and whatever... but I think that meme (aLl ThE gAySs....) is watched like a million times already so whatever.

We did it kids! Gaga is "relevant" to the "no Gaga"-gays again. It's self-hate really.

Mister G

The owner of the channel is a big Gaga fan. The people commenting are just bitter because Gaga keeps winning with or without the hatred. Let’s be real; if someone hates on you, then you must be doing something right if they keep Gaga’s name in their mouths nonstop.

ThatSLAYGUY

They are all like 'you only like it coz of gaga' 

Yeah obvi what's ur point?  :lolly:

they are ALL mostly Madonna/Britney fans.

that isn't an exaggeration either. let them be bitter.

I have an account on Madonna Nation just for shits and giggles and everybody on there is upset and desperately trying to come up with smear campaigns for the single/album. It's quite comedic but also sad. Incels. :lmao:

Roland
6 minutes ago, Deagan said:

I actually saw a lot of positive comments.

There was just that one comment of a guy who said he didn't like it which got like over a 1k likes and whatever... but I think that meme (aLl ThE gAySs....) is watched like a million times already so whatever.

We did it kids! Gaga is "relevant" to the "no Gaga"-gays again. It's self-hate really.

Oh that's a good point actually!

There are a good few hate comments that have tons of likes. I feel people like to rebel against the account too though cos he prob posts too much Gaga memes. 

I'd rather less hate but at least it's ALIVE 🥰 

SpadesToStart

The more popular something is, the more vocal its haters become. This just means we’re winning :ohwell:

Deagan
10 minutes ago, honk said:

they are ALL mostly Madonna/Britney fans.

that isn't an exaggeration either. let them be bitter.

I have an account on Madonna Nation just for shits and giggles and everybody on there is upset and desperately trying to come up with smear campaigns for the single/album. It's quite comedic but also sad. Incels. :lmao:

Really? They actually set up campaigns against Gaga?

Red

Do people legit use that feature?

EDIT: lol nevermind I thought it was related to that favorite song or whatever feature they recently ripped off from tinder

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Scarlet Bitch

ive been listening to this song on repeat for the last days and im already getting tired of it... free woman on the other side, still fresh and funky after the 100.000.000th time :vegas:

𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯, 𝔦 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯

ThisGuyTony

We all know Grindr is the one who decides hits. We’re over. :bradley:

Archived