other

ROM backlash from queer people on my Facebook feed

Jakkusan

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
INNA

I’ve noticed a lot of gays that will actively shy away from Gaga, and often trash her to an extreme because they don’t want to seem like a “stereotypical” gay.

Basically everything Gaga does is campy, theatrical, or just downright gay in nature, which is really wonderful because that attitude is just her being herself, so of course that appeals to a lot of gay people, and idk, it seems like they don’t want to be associated or grouped in with the LG gays. I feel like we’re seen as annoying because we are so passionate about her, but I feel like almost anyone could find something they really enjoy about Gaga’s music if they just shut off their bias for a second.

Maybe that’s ME being biased, but I hadn’t really thought of why Gaga specifically gets so much hate from gays whenever she comes back with new music until opening this thread. Like I have a hard time believing that they aren’t secretly and shamefully bopping to ROM while posting the hateful **** online. 
But them saying how bad a song is and speaking on it at all is sure to get at least someone to listen to it of their own will, lol promo. I’ve noticed that Gaga is someone that gets the most feedback in general from the public with new releases.... I feel like everyone is at least curious whenever she drops. Enigma pop star is fun! :vegas:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Cookie Tookie

The only people hating on the song are queens that hate Gaga to begin with. I have friends who are casual listeners and they loved it. And I also have a friend who has been a Gaga hater recently, and no surprise, she hated the song. 

Judas Society
15 hours ago, SawyersInsanity said:

I saw a bit of hate on instagram. It's almost a kick back against gaga like its cool to not like her cuz of the "i'm not like other gays" mentality :saladga: We get it girl you're so "different" and not liking gaga makes you "better" than us 
Arrested Development Eye Roll GIF

and then they listen to Dua and Taylor.

Jose P

The song is a contender for the top spot on the charts. Who cares what some people say on Facebook? 

Archived