Jakkusan

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ear condom
42 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

Imagine thinking opinions are facts. :billie:

this doesn't invalidate my point , you can think the song is basic and not be a hater ;) 

CherryBoom

My friends complained that it's a very basic song and more like an Ariana song rather than Gaga. :fthis:

Don't forget me when I come crying to heaven's door...

ImMatt

Well I guess that means Gaga is back!! People wouldn't have cared before but they do now. Why? Because she's on top again :fthis:

Babel
1 hour ago, Queen Neyde said:

personally i have 0 problems with people not liking this song or any song, i mean taste is something personal after all. but some tend to think that disliking something vocally is a personality trait which is... sad to say the least :billie:

for example a guy made about 4 insta stories dissing ROM and then he posted a poll asking if people liked it and it went something like 92% did like it and 8% didnt so after a few hours he deleted the story im--- tenor.gif?itemid=11091881

We love happy endings

5eb3fa680231b876003870.thumb.gif.e7ea6f5 

ArtpopAct2

If anyone else released it it’d be praised to the high heavens by those same ppl

Aditionally, since Gaga is such a gay icon, I think some gays who have internalized homophobia hate on her. “Just because I’m gay doesn’t mean I have to like her!”

SpiritBunny
1 hour ago, LGs LM said:

Those are the same gays that will be like, "man, Rain On Me was such an iconic collaboration." in ten years while trashing a new song from Gaga.

This is too damn accurate. 

Daylight Jokers
55 minutes ago, ear condom said:

this doesn't invalidate my point , you can think the song is basic and not be a hater ;) 

True. But I'm pointing out what you said about their opinions being 'facts'. You can think the song is basic, but just because you 'think' it's basic, and that you agree with them, doesn't mean it's a fact. It's an opinion. Learn the difference. :huntyga:

TortureMeOnReplay

Title is kinda misleading and makes it seem like Gaga or Ariana did something wrong in the song or video and they're getting sh!t for it. 

holy scheisse

I have 1 friend who's posted 3 times on FB how and why he hates ROM. And I'm like damn you're so pressed and giving it a lot of energy despite hating it... very illuminating about a person when they spend so much time discussing what they hate 

ThisGuyTony

They should be like Terry Crews and not give a damn tbh. 

LOVE JUNKIE

Every time something is extremely successful there will be flocks of people showing up to **** on it so they feel better about their own lack of success :lana:

on a three day bender

EuphoricVibez

I believe they're pressed because Gaga's back on top again :trollga:

He/him/his

Archived