💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

ROM backlash from queer people on my Facebook feed

Jakkusan

Featured Posts

Fanta

I noticed it too, mainly on gay meme pages. They were going in and dragging the song and Gaga/Ariana. It was bizarre how hateful and angry they were.

People are crazy on social media these days. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dutch

It happens on my Twitter too. It always happens when Gaga releases something but when others release something it’s 🦗🦗🦗

This only shows the power Gaga has since everybody is talking about it! That’s only a good thing. She’s that iconic.

Jakkusan
3 minutes ago, Dutch said:

It happens on my Twitter too. It always happens when Gaga releases something but when others release something it’s 🦗🦗🦗

This only shows the power Gaga has since everybody is talking about it! That’s only a good thing. She’s that iconic.

Very true.

And there aren’t many pop stars out there that illicit such joy from people like Gaga does.

Stupid Love and ROM are both so fresh in that they’re just so fun and joyous. Gaga’s not trying to be cool or trendy or different. She just wants us to dance through our pain! Together. 

C1trus

They must have thought that they're "woke" or "edgy" to not be impressed by the artist generally acknowledged by queer people. Lol

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Emigrante

I try not to get into comments on Facebook cause it can so destroy my joy for a song, I mean I'm not that dependant of someone's opinion but it can really be destructive. I don't know. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Ryusei

Daily life of a Taylor Swift stan :icega: welcome to the feeling

Musery

ear condom

because the song really is basic ?

so what ? you're saying a song is basic = you're a angry hater ???

I'm the biggest Gaga fan, and the song is really basic ! 

But if people talk **** about Gaga as a human, as an artist then yes it's wrong... But there is nothing wrong in saying that ROM is basic, that's just the facts , and that doesn't mean that the song is bad, it's just not her best 

Benji

All the gays I personally know in real life love it and so do I.  If Gaga’s previous eras have taught us anything it’s to not let other people’s opinions sway us.

Daylight Jokers
20 minutes ago, Fanta said:

I noticed it too, mainly on gay meme pages.

If someone told me in 2009 that straight people will appreciate the gayest song in 2020 more than the gays, I would've laughed at their face.

herassisfamous
36 minutes ago, Jakkusan said:

on my Facebook feed

Madonna fans are triggered

All we need is love

Daylight Jokers
3 minutes ago, ear condom said:

But there is nothing wrong in saying that ROM is basic, that's just the facts

Imagine thinking opinions are facts. :billie:

Putang Ina Mo
32 minutes ago, Jakkusan said:

Basically just saying it’s basic. Why do they not just ignore it? I don’t get it. 

More basic than SL? Hunney I'm questioning their taste

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtSC-j-QnnPSpQ8DDO2Ny

my username says it all 🇵🇭

Guest Adarsh

Katy fans are making up for Daisies flopping by trashing ROM. Little do they know, they’re giving it more promo :ladyhaha:

N a t h a n

It's called attention seeking.

It's a worldwide hit, it's going to top the charts, they are capitalising on it, that's all 

Archived