Can you believe...

not Chromatica

Featured Posts

not Chromatica
15 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

When I hear LG6 I think about LG7 :flutter:

She is a legend and she is the moment!

12 minutes ago, BrownEyess said:

I think about how I really convinced myself she was about to drop a surprise album called Enigma when the residency first started :selena:

Oh, that... :enigma: I was sure the name of the album would either be Enigma or just GAGA. Plot twist...

8 minutes ago, Divine said:

Well, I remember that instrumental in the Haus Labs video as a clue "Bobby, we're using the song". As we all know, it's for Babylon. As much as I am excited for Chromatica,

Hide contents

I am more excited on imagining normal life again, I hate this pandemic so much :cryga:

Oh, I left that one out! Having the HL instrumental as the only solid evidence of what the album's gonna sound like (and still we weren't 100% sure it would make the cut). Listening to it on and on and imagining what she could be singing about...

6 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

What's surprising to me is that the wait for this album didn't seem long at all compared to her previous records. For BTW, ARTPOP, Joanne and ASIB I'd be counting the days months in advance. But now we just suddenly got here, even with the delay :bradley:

Sis we just got older... :madge: Time flows more quickly.

sarahb
5 minutes ago, DeIusional said:

Now what in the hell :air:

Blame a couple of Tumblr posts for the first two titles :laughga: Can't remember where or when the decay theory started but I think people really started getting into it when Princess Die was debuted

CautiousLurker
9 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

She is a legend and she is the moment!

I mean, I was kidding, but only in part, cuz I've disassociated LG6 from Chromatica quite some time ago - I associate the LGnumber tag with upcoming projects, and now that we're getting an album, till it actually drops I can't help but wonder what the wait/hype for new stuff will look like after this one :flutter:

Spoiler

and how excruciating the wait is gonna be :bradley:

13 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

Oh, I left that one out! Having the HL instrumental as the only solid evidence of what the album's gonna sound like (and still we weren't 100% sure it would make the cut). Listening to it on and on and imagining what she could be singing about...

Don't forget an hour long video of HL instrumental on loop that someone edited with a... quirky... rhyme added into the video at about a 20 minute mark that didn't freak me out at all while I was listening to it the first time :neyde:

not Chromatica
5 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

I mean, I was kidding, but only in part, cuz I've disassociated LG6 from Chromatica quite some time ago - I associate the LGnumber tag with upcoming projects, and now that we're getting an album, till it actually drops I can't help but wonder what the wait/hype for new stuff will look like after this one :flutter:

Reveal hidden contents

and how excruciating the wait is gonna be :bradley:

Don't forget an hour long video of HL instrumental on loop that someone edited with a... quirky... rhyme added into the video at about a 20 minute mark that didn't freak me out at all while I was listening to it the first time :neyde:

Wait, what Bablyon edit? Idk about ha, sis... :enigma:

Yeah, same actually! As soon as she unveiled the title, 'LG6' just faded from my memory. And I feel you on the LGx thing, except I don't feel like LG7 is a thing yet simply because we don't even have Chromatica yet. I feel like people will start talking about it later next year after the movie has been released. Unless she announces a hiatus, which is to be expected tbh. Well, I for one don't think the wait is gonna be that bad. That is, I have made the decision not to actively anticipate it at all. I have learned my lesson during the 'WHERE'S LG6?' era and I hope I'll have better things to do than to sit online and engage in theories that will only hurt me in the end nad waste my time.

CautiousLurker
2 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

Well, I for one don't think the wait is gonna be that bad. That is, I have made the decision not to actively anticipate it at all. I have learned my lesson during the 'WHERE'S LG6?' era and I hope I'll have better things to do than to sit online and engage in theories that will only hurt me in the end nad waste my time.

I wish I could relate :vegas:

4 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

Wait, what Bablyon edit? Idk about ha, sis... :enigma:

It was just the same minute of Haus Labs instrumental, but it looped for an hour... BUT someone edited a creepy rhyme into it that you'd probably hear in a cheesy creepypasta video, but I did not expect that to happen while I was sitting there minding my own business trying to bop to HL music for an hour :neyde:

And it was probably made by someone on this website, lets be honest :neyde:

I tried looking for it but I can't find it anymore :enigma:

Archived