đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Anticipation!

Khoaleesi

Featured Posts

Khoaleesi

Is anyone else having trouble sleeping this week?? The excitement for Chromatica is making me so restless that I can't even fall asleep at a decent time even if I tried :giveup: . It's gonna be such a release after the album drops as well as any other media that will come with it. 

jprince99x
Just now, GrigioGurl said:

Is anyone else having trouble sleeping this week?? The excitement for Chromatica is making me so restless that I can't even fall asleep at a decent time even if I tried :giveup: . It's gonna be such a release after the album drops as well as any other media that will come with it. 

no :huntyga:

For some reason I don’t feel extremely hyped in a anticipation sense. When it comes it comes 

if the original release date was April 10 I probably wouldn’t be able to sleep but for some reason it just feels different

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

dynamite

Yes my sleep schedule is an abomination I'm exhausted, but not because of Chromatica, just lockdown and poor lifestyle :toofunny:

Divine
25 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Yes my sleep schedule is an abomination I'm exhausted, but not because of Chromatica, just lockdown and poor lifestyle :toofunny:

Same, i miss life so so so much :cryga:

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

not Chromatica

I have trouble sleeping because my circadian rhythm is ****ed and because I have sinus issues that make it nearly impossible to breathe. But yeah, that too.

CherryBoom

I spend this week by listening her old albums and watching her old performances! I'm preparing myself :kara:

Don't forget me when I come crying to heaven's door...

Archived