Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga Will Be On TheProjectTV this Sunday!

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

KORG
On 5/26/2020 at 12:30 PM, Lord Temptation said:

Announce that Chromatica Ball extension to Oceania for one night only in Melbourne, Mum :tony: :enigma: :lolga:

(Even though i live in Sydney and it’s the biggest city, our nightlife here STILL sucks, and we’re a feral, snobby and cringey lot :neyde:)

Excuse me the best nights I ever had were at Arq, midnight shift & stonewall (and the pleasure lounge but we dont talk about that)

The night life in syd is amazing!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MelbHawker

She must have filmed this interview ages ago because it’s done face to face with one of the hosts of the show. I saw a preview on TV here in Australia tonight. 

:legend:

ToxicHot

So basically she'll be on it SATURDAY for us Americans :sis: 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Lord Temptation
23 hours ago, KORG said:

Excuse me the best nights I ever had were at Arq, midnight shift & stonewall (and the pleasure lounge but we dont talk about that)

The night life in syd is amazing!

I’m old now I guess but those places were better 12 years ago, the vibe was more friendly and conversations were different, less distractions, the dr*gs were better, the music was more sexy and alive. 

You could be right though, things are changing for the better now that Sydney got awarded hosting the Gay Games in 2023...

KORG
22 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

I’m old now I guess but those places were better 12 years ago, the vibe was more friendly and conversations were different, less distractions, the dr*gs were better, the music was more sexy and alive. 

You could be right though, things are changing for the better now that Sydney got awarded hosting the Gay Games in 2023...

I was there in 2010-2011, so yes I'm speaking of those good times haha

Definitely older than you, though, I'm 32 in 2 weeks :| was merely a twink with a dream and no morals back then :queenga:

Gagas lil monster

I'm an Aussie and I wish Gaga liked us more 😂🥺

With Peace and love

Monsieur D
4 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Reminder that this airs in about an hour

OMG! Is there a livestream or something?? It's almost 4 AM in my country, but I can stay up all night for Gaga :enigma:

Linus Gaga
8 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Reminder that this airs in about an hour

will she be there only 10 mins or they will do an hour interview?

Hit me a message and say hi !

Helxig
On 5/26/2020 at 11:30 PM, Lord Temptation said:

Announce that Chromatica Ball extension to Oceania for one night only in Melbourne, Mum :tony: :enigma: :lolga:

(Even though i live in Sydney and it’s the biggest city, our nightlife here STILL sucks, and we’re a feral, snobby and cringey lot :neyde:)

Please please please :giveup:  there's no hope she's ever coming back to New Zealand, but I could handle flying over to Aussie to see her again :toofunny:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Monsieur D
Just now, Helxig said:

Please please please :giveup:  there's no hope she's ever coming back to New Zealand, but I could handle flying over to Aussie to see her again :toofunny:

She'll never come back to Chile either :bradley:, it's pretty unlikely :bradley: (I was so poor and young when she came here)

I hope you get to see her!!! :laughga:

sarahb
13 minutes ago, Mister D said:

OMG! Is there a livestream or something?? It's almost 4 AM in my country, but I can stay up all night for Gaga :enigma:

Not that I'm personally aware of, I had a quick look but couldn't find one for outside Australia. If anyone else knows of one please post it :pray:

11 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

will she be there only 10 mins or they will do an hour interview?

It won't last the whole hour, it'll be a short segment and they'll probably constantly tease it throughout the whole show :nails:

The real question is, will we ever get the Chromatica Ball!? Seeing as we get no good tours these days!

Linus Gaga
5 minutes ago, sarahb said:

It won't last the whole hour, it'll be a short segment and they'll probably constantly tease it throughout the whole show :nails:

then i might watch it tonight 11pm 

Hit me a message and say hi !

sarahb
Just now, Linus Gaga said:

then i might watch it tonight 11pm 

I just plan on waiting until I see some fans post 'SHE'S HERE' then swap it over :laughga:

Archived