đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you be here for a 100% female halftime show?

The Child

Featured Posts

HelloBarbara

Pink doesn’t have enough hits, please?!

There You Go

Most Girls

Get the Party Started

Don’t Let Me Get Me

Family Portrait

Just Like a Pill

Trouble

God is a DJ

Stupid Girls

Who Knew

U + Ur Hand

Dear Mr President (not really a hit but imagine this as a Halftime performance but updated for Tr*mp, iconic)

So What

Sober

Please Don’t Leave Me

Funhouse

Glitter in the Air

Raise Your Glass

F*cking Perfect

Blow Me (One Last Kiss)

Try

Just Give Me a Reason

True Love

Just Like Fire

What About Us

Beautiful Trauma

Walk Me Home

Hiiieee

HausOfMark
5 hours ago, The Child said:

After seeing the praise JLo & Shakira had, I was thinking what if we had a Super Bowl halftime show with acts such as Pink, Xtina, Britney, Ariana & Rihanna?

Britney obviously can't handle a full show on her own, Pink doesn't have enough hits for that, Xtina well ...

Pink was supposed to do the half-time this year but declined it with all of the football controversy. 

-Mark

JRCF29
5 hours ago, The Child said:

Pink doesn't have enough hits for that

Imagine thinking that P!nk doesn't have enough hits to fill a halftime show:ladyhaha:

Get This Party Started, Just Like A Pill, So What, Sober, Just Like Fire, Just Give Me A Reason, Blow Me (One Last Kiss), What About Us, Walk Me Home, the list goes on:ohwell:

Don't Call Me Gaga

JRCF29
4 hours ago, HelloBarbara said:

Pink doesn’t have enough hits, please?!

The disrespect and ignorance is real

Don't Call Me Gaga

Anderson123

They have actually asked P!nk and Rihanna before they went for Maroon 5 but a lot of artists declined that year because of the controversy. P!nk does have the hits to do it and I’m sure she’d kill it. 

NFRatwell

All those A list female performers can hold the stage on their own (just like male performers) and don’t need to come as a group to prove their worth and entertainment abilities. :triggered: 

This whole come together thing seems so restricting to me. Like this year would’ve been great if Shakira had the stage to her own but instead they had to make a whole statement by throwing all the popular latin artists on the stage. Idk. Like if it’s fine for the artists then great, but something about the idea of grouping a bunch of females, latin artist, etc. screams we’re filling a quota and if it it weren’t for your identity politics you wouldn’t be on the stage right now. :selena: We should focus on the individuals more than anything else when it comes to entertainment. 

Taylucifer
10 hours ago, BLACKPINK said:

We deserve a Taylor Swift halftime too.

But a catch, the setlist is:

Tim McGraw

White Horse

Back to December

All Too Well

Wildest Dreams

ME!

Interesting choices:interestinga:

What is ME! doing there and can she leave?

Spoiler

Also we all know she'll perform Blank Space, Shake It Off and Love Story or You Belong With Me for the millionth time:selena:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Archived