💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ROM is Gaga's highest & most challenging chorus

derpmonster

Featured Posts

FameHookah
1 minute ago, derpmonster said:

i ****ing love that. Because I sing that too an octave down from her. And she has resonant low notes just like I do. My bf is jealous because he is a tenor. He can actually sing everything in Gaga's own octave but his tone never matches Gaga's whereas mine does :billie:

in male bodied and female bodied voices, I feel like tenor matches the tone of soprano in general, baritone of mezzo, and bass of contralto (when something is sung an octave apart).

Yassss same, my lower notes are so rich and resonant, thats why im not that confortable with my head voice.

But since ARTPOP i started playing with it thanks to gaga, i couldnt reach applauses high falsettos at the end until 2018đŸ€­

And then asib, the cure, sl and rain on me made me use that head voice a lot more even tho i still struggle, so yeah thank you gaga for making me expand my range đŸ€­

WTF is MDNA

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aphrodizy26

Okay TEA bit i feel like Gaga’s albums keep getting higher and HIGHER stupid love feels like it’s almost always belted? 
when she was singing it in the gaga vision she was in falsetto for something i didn’t expect her to be in falsetto for (i forgot what part she was singing to nicola)

but also i feel like she’s gonna do a lower harmony whne she sings ROM live, and focus on ad libbing belts tbh

derpmonster
16 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

Is that note even real? I dont think gaga can hit that tbh đŸ„ș

She does a more airy version of that note in Diggin My Grave where you can really hear it clearly and you know it's real. The hoot.

Early on in Pre-Fame days, she used to do more full head voice notes like the one in ROM. Reminded me of her song Hollywood. It's so interesting to see her do that again because it's so different from what her head voice sounds like in other songs.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Aphrodizy26
3 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

Yassss same, my lower notes are so rich and resonant, thats why im not that confortable with my head voice.

But since ARTPOP i started playing with it thanks to gaga, i couldnt reach applauses high falsettos at the end until 2018đŸ€­

And then asib, the cure, sl and rain on me made me use that head voice a lot more even tho i still struggle, so yeah thank you gaga for making me expand my range đŸ€­

Girl i used to go off with those applause ooh’s but now i sound like a smoker going through puberty :excuseu:

EDIT; i think what helped me during the era though was i always loved the acoustic sukiri performance so i always sang it and they were slower and a bit more focused

derpmonster
1 minute ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

Okay TEA bit i feel like Gaga’s albums keep getting higher and HIGHER stupid love feels like it’s almost always belted? 

Yep. :selena: except maybe Joanne but it had its moments too. And yes, I'm pretty sure she's belting an F in the Stupid Love bridge.

But the transition can lead to ugly results like when she does "I don't need a reason" in head voice and then the awkward "want" that yodels into modal voice.

derpmonster
5 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

i couldnt reach applauses high falsettos at the end until 2018đŸ€­

ok but this bitch BELTED a G5 for Applause at the JWT :giveup: legends only 

Aphrodizy26
Just now, derpmonster said:

Yep. :selena: except maybe Joanne but it had its moments too. And yes, I'm pretty sure she's belting an F in the Stupid Love bridge.

But the transition can lead to ugly results like when she does "I don't need a reason" in head voice and then the awkward "want" that yodels into modal voice.

I love that Yodel :lolga:

Dancing in Circles has to be one of her highest songs I’m convinced. I have an ear because i used to do musical theatre but i’m not very good on terminologies and i’m not TOO trained. 

FameHookah
1 minute ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

Girl i used to go off with those applause ooh’s but now i sound like a smoker going through puberty :excuseu:

That happens when i drink or have a bad sleep

Thats why i worry when gaga drinks and smokes and THEN sings all night at vegas, im like Omg Girl 😭 stop, i think her sober months before the 2015 oscars really made a difference.

WTF is MDNA

derpmonster
Just now, Aphrodizy26 said:

I love that Yodel :lolga:

Dancing in Circles has to be one of her highest songs I’m convinced. I have an ear because i used to do musical theatre but i’m not very good on terminologies and i’m not TOO trained. 

I love some "ugly" vocal stuff she does, not that tho. :lolly: I love ScreamGa and OffkeyGa (Stuck on ****ing You says hi) while some people cant stand that.

What part of DiC? Most of it sounds pretty low to me. The belt she does right before the last chorus is higher than the rest of the song but not that high. 

FameHookah
1 minute ago, derpmonster said:

ok but this bitch BELTED a G5 for Applause at the JWT :giveup: legends only 

I was shook, she really SERVED vocals on that tour, too bad i live in Mexico 😭 but i was living with the fancams.

WTF is MDNA

Aphrodizy26
Just now, FameHookah said:

That happens when i drink or have a bad sleep

Thats why i worry when gaga drinks and smokes and THEN sings all night at vegas, im like Omg Girl 😭 stop, i think her sober months before the 2015 oscars really made a difference.

I’m really happy she stopped smoking cigarettes. She probably realized her voice was aging a little faster. 
i also feel like she doesn’t second guess herself when she sings live. Enigma’s poker face is god tier idc what anyone says. Her voice is so much more pop, and not in a bad way. But it does have it’s drawbacks I feel

KORG

Anyone who thinks she isnt doing a low harmony of this on tour and covering her sins with choreography is sorely mistaken.

derpmonster
Just now, FameHookah said:

fancams

:ladyhaha:

It was my first concert ever and I have not forgotten it :ohwell: I will always be salty about not getting a DVD. But at least I got to see it, it was a ****ING EXPERIENCE :legend:

FameHookah
7 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

She does a more airy version of that note in Diggin My Grave where you can really hear it clearly and you know it's real. The hoot.

Early on in Pre-Fame days, she used to do more full head voice notes like the one in ROM. Reminded me of her song Hollywood. It's so interesting to see her do that again because it's so different from what her head voice sounds like in other songs.

Tea!

I forgot about those, Hollywood is such a gem 😭

HalleewoHoooo 

WTF is MDNA

derpmonster
Just now, KORG said:

Anyone who thinks she isnt doing a low harmony of this on tour and covering her sins with choreography is sorely mistaken.

:ladyhaha:

Okay but is one acoustic live performance too much to ask for? Girl gave us that for PI.

She even belted an F#5 for DWUW live at the AMAs. :rip:

Archived