Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

What if Ariana does the Superbowl...

Head Empty

Featured Posts

Red Velvet
1 minute ago, Faysalaaa said:

What?

I say with all due respect, there are times where you actually become disrespectful. I'd say that you must learn and try communicating with better sense and more open mind. 

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zakariah

if she performs for the halftime show ROM needs to be a major staple in her discography for it to be included, but having gaga as a guest would definitely increase viewership & ratings

Spoiler

the fanboy in me just had to create a setlist, I mean c'mon:

1. Problem (with the horn intro serving as some intricate medley to pay homage to her less popular hits like The Way, Dangerous Woman & God Is A Woman, etc.)

2. Thank U, Next

3. GUESTS #1 & 2: Side to Side (w/ Nicki Minaj) + Bang Bang (w/ Jessie J & NM)

4. No Tears Left To Cry

5. GUEST #3: Rain On Me / Be Alright [Mash-Up] (w/ Gaga)

6. 7 Rings

7. One Last Time [Remixed to become more orchestral & stadium sounding idk lol]

this was right off the top of my head so ya lmao

17 minutes ago, BLACKPINK said:

I say with all due respect, there are times where you actually become disrespectful. I'd say that you must learn and try communicating with better sense and more open mind. 

Id like you to point it out to me when I behave this way in the future. Or you can quote me now on something I said in the past. The only time I get aggressive is when people turn things personal and start to mock me for my opinions. I know how to defend myself very good and can be aggressive about it. So I disagree with what you said about me but atleast you were respectful about it. And also thanx for admitting they are criticizing me because they dont like me personally, not because on my opinion of Ariana.

thehausofher
2 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

I dont think Ariana can handle a stage like the Super Bowl, she doesnt have any good performances her entire career. 

shut up she's amazing

Delusional
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

I need her to do the superbowl :nooo:

I need her to open with Be Alright... decend from the roof while the interlude is playing, and the dancers are voguing

Then into, Dangerous Woman

Small portion of Problem 

Then into God Is A Woman

Favourite Things/7 Rings (cut down)

Break Free (small)

Then she goes, "Superbowl, please welcome, the legend and icon, and a true inspiration to me as a person and artist, Lady Gaga" 

And they sing Rain On Me, followed by No Tears Left To Cry/Just Dance mashup

Then Ariana closes when One Last Time, and Breathin.

:nooo:

This right here omgggggg

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Delusional

I feel like she’d hold off doing God is a Woman because it might be a lil controversial

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Twitter
3 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

I dont think Ariana can handle a stage like the Super Bowl, she doesnt have any good performances her entire career. 

WHAT :duck:

Archived