💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

What if Ariana does the Superbowl...

Head Empty

Featured Posts

14 minutes ago, Suuus said:

And you havent grown out of your negative commenting fase

Stop obsessing over my comments everyday, if you dont like them, there is thousands of other members commenting "positive" things. My comments are always said in a respectful way and not directed personally on anyone, so even if its "negative", why do you have a problem with it?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xoxo Adriana
15 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Gaga also has anxiety and ptsd and she did it

gaga has trained herself for 10+ years to control her anxiety though. the events ariana went through that gave her the PTSD was recent, gaga has grown and matured through the past as far as we can see, although we are just assuming. Gaga has done stadium shows in the past and ariana only does arena shows.

you have to also remember anxiety can come in different levels, gaga is always eager to perform whereas you could just see ariana didn’t wanna do sweetener tour.

The Child
21 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

I mean, I won't say names, but considering who has performed in the Super Bowl before, I don't think they care about vocals.

However, Ari has a powerful voice and a lot of hits, I think it would be a great choice.

Say my name :messga:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

DeanWinchester
1 hour ago, Why am I on GGD said:

...And invites Gaga as a guest? :enigma:

It seems the most likely way for Gaga to get on that stage a second time. They could do Rain On Me, another Gaga song like TEOG or even Shallow :bradley:

Or maybe they'd do God Is A Woman :firega:

Ariana could do 7 Rings and then Gaga comes in to do a cover of My Favorite Things :huntyga:

Thoughts? :oprah:

1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

I'm sure she'll invite Gaga, she has a strong relationship with her 

Just imagine Gaga and Ariana performing Rain On Me at Superbowl :firega:

56 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

I don’t see her inviting Gaga but it would definitely be cool to see them perform together 

It would be nice but Nicki is probably going to be invited as well since they share so many songs and I'm not sure I'd be here for that

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Suuus
23 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Stop obsessing over my comments everyday, if you dont like them, there is thousands of other members commenting "positive" things. My comments are always said in a respectful way and not directed personally on anyone, so even if its "negative", why do you have a problem with it?

Because your comments are always negative so maybe try to say something positive sometimes and see how it makes you feel have a Nice day evening or afternoon depending on were you live

1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

I dont think Ariana can handle a stage like the Super Bowl, she doesnt have any good performances her entire career. 

I personally think her career is not long enough for SuperBowl

Gerrard174
1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

I dont think Ariana can handle a stage like the Super Bowl, she doesnt have any good performances her entire career. 

Ariana is a lot better than some artists who headlined superbowl previously.

Im sure she CAN handle it

Delusional
5 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I personally think her career is not long enough for SuperBowl

Wasn’t Bruno Mars’ career only like 2-3 years long when he did the super bowl?

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

HelloBarbara
54 minutes ago, DeIusional said:

This is way too long and it just lowkey made me realise Ariana has a lot of hits 

And more as well - Love Me Harder, Baby I, Breathin, Boyfriend, DCMA...

1. Thank U, Next

2. Side to Side / Anacoda (feat. Nicki Minaj)

3. 7 Rings / BUWYGIB

4. Problem

5. Rain on Me / The Edge of Glory (feat. Lady Gaga)

6. God is a Woman

7. No Tears Left to Cry 

Hiiieee

Miichael

-

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

xoxo Craig
1 hour ago, Why am I on GGD said:

...And invites Gaga as a guest? :enigma:

It seems the most likely way for Gaga to get on that stage a second time. They could do Rain On Me, another Gaga song like TEOG or even Shallow :bradley:

Or maybe they'd do God Is A Woman :firega:

Ariana could do 7 Rings and then Gaga comes in to do a cover of My Favorite Things :huntyga:

Thoughts? :oprah:

I need her to do the superbowl :nooo:

I need her to open with Be Alright... decend from the roof while the interlude is playing, and the dancers are voguing

Then into, Dangerous Woman

Small portion of Problem 

Then into God Is A Woman

Favourite Things/7 Rings (cut down)

Break Free (small)

Then she goes, "Superbowl, please welcome, the legend and icon, and a true inspiration to me as a person and artist, Lady Gaga" 

And they sing Rain On Me, followed by No Tears Left To Cry/Just Dance mashup

Then Ariana closes when One Last Time, and Breathin.

:nooo:

End Racism Now

Noir

I think Ariana could handle the Super Bowl in 2021/22 with Nicki and Gaga as special guests.  

1. Thank U, Next (1)
2. Break Free (4)
3. Bang Bang (3) / Side To Side (4) with Nicki Minaj 
4. Problem (2)
5. 7 Rings (1) 
6. Rain On Me (?) / God Is A Woman (8) with Lady Gaga
7. No Tears Left To Cry (3)

I'd love Into You to make an appearance though purely for a stadium of football fans to witness and sing along to a gay classic :giveup:

Archived