Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jeff: "ARTPOP not coming in short time frame"

Saymyname432

Featured Posts

Flippy

:grr:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly it's better that she's taking her time with it, and not rushing it out like I feel she did with BTW. The longer she has to work on it, the better the album should be.

TBH :)

Well, I don't want her to release late 2013 because that's when Britney will be releasing and I don't want WW4 to erupt (WW3 happened back in early 2011 when Brit and Gaga released around the same time).

Supposedly, he is an Interscope insider

well he seems like a flop basic nobody in my honest opinion of the truth!

well he seems like a flop basic nobody in my honest opinion of the truth!

He's most definitely not, he had the track list for BTW before it came out and he has given tons of legit insider information before anybody else.

He's most definitely not, he had the track list for BTW before it came out and he has given tons of legit insider information before anybody else.

uggh, i hate when these random people have insider information. who the hell are these people.

We better stan for someone else than Gaga because this waiting is going to feel like it lasted forever.

heavyMetalGAGA

hey, it's almost november already. i remember thinking back in july we were gunna get stuff

in august or september. time does fly guys, only 3-5 months left! find something fun to do

in your spare time, go outside, hike, read a book, rest up! PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR 2013

Archived