💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jeff: "ARTPOP not coming in short time frame"

Saymyname432

Featured Posts

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe she release the damn album in the middle of 2013 or in the fall.

gurl needs a break tbh.

This. Everyone here thinks she Is some kind of super human who needs no rest and all she cares about is us, and she shouldn't spend time with family :roll:

November, December, January, February, March, April.

Um...ARTPOP is rumored to be released in the spring. And the distance between now and spring is a good 5-6 months. So don't get all butt hurt.

Yes, waiting is tiresome, but it will be completely worth it in the long run. Gaga is an artist, not Rihanna. A real artist takes their time. You don't like it, go suck Madonna's dick tbh.

Your sarcasm was totally unnecessary and rude. I do not need to such Madonner because I do not appreciate her as an artist, in contrast to Gaga. I know it will worth it, and I am not b---hing about Gaga. I was b---hing about myself because she is the only musician I follow religiously. Please stop with the negativity and rude comments

Perform Living

Your sarcasm was totally unnecessary and rude. I do not need to such Madonner because I do not appreciate her as an artist, in contrast to Gaga. I know it will worth it, and I am not b---hing about Gaga. I was b---hing about myself because she is the only musician I follow religiously. Please stop with the negativity and rude comments

I was being sarcastic? :noparty: Wow...I didn't notice. I was speaking from my heart tbh. I wasn't even addressing you.

I was being sarcastic? :noparty: Wow...I didn't notice. I was speaking from my heart tbh. I wasn't even addressing you.

I am so sorry. I had a rough day and I ran easy into conclusions... I take it back, I thought you were attacking me.

Forgiven? :hug:

Perform Living

Bloody Berry

She needs to finish her world tour guys, give her some time. Don't be a drag, just be a queen.

With some new dates. :nacho:

I am so sorry. I had a rough day and I ran easy into conclusions... I take it back, I thought you were attacking me.

Forgiven? :hug:

Forgiven. :runhug: I understand what it is like to have a bad day, and I also know what is like to feel attacked. Sorry I made you feel that way. Add me as a friend...k? :)

misanthrope

We've got 3+ months. And thats being generous because thats assuming shes going to release anything in January.

Archived