Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jeff: "ARTPOP not coming in short time frame"

Saymyname432

Featured Posts

Jellybean Monster

Britney didn't really wait all that long usually, Xtina waits forever which is why she's sort of fallen out of being at the top, it's really crazy how long it takes some artists to get music out.

Back in the 60s and 70's many of the big artists released a minimum of 1 album a year, sometimes even 2. If you go back and look at their discographies you will see how many albums and singles they had compared to an artist now, within the same span of time. Nowadays labels try to live off 1 release for as long as they can, and do re-issues all the time instead of new albums. I Like how Rihanna does it, she just makes music, it's what she does and she's at the top thanks to that, she keeps a really strong momentum going. Now, obviously Gaga > all of them but still it can get frustrating waiting around like we did for BTW, and now this album.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I live my Gaga fan life pretending I don't know when it's being released and it's a surprise on the day it is. I don't even look forward to specific dates anymore. HAHA

Inb4 ARTPOP's just being a big joke and Private In Public being the real album :troll:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

I'm completely aware of this, thanks for letting me know.. BUT I will say this. We got a tweet earlier in the year stating she had played the record for Interscope and would release the name officially in Sept. We got the name much much earlier than that - I knew from June because she basically said it at the Melb BTW Ball show I was at - and we were also told we'd get a new single in the last quarter of the year. It's quite clearly been delayed.

lol... maybe it's me over reacting.. but the Pre-Era has flopped hard tbh.

Do you have a source for this? What I remember is there being speculation that there'd be a single this year, with Gaga herself not confirming it. When she did say anything though, she said we'd get new music this year, but it might not be anything related to ARTPOP, which I guess was supposed to be Partynauseous or whatever, which didn't work out.

She said it will be out (quote) 'before Spring'.. that's looking unlikely now. More like mid 2013.

How? "before spring" is still like 4 months away.

lmaooooooo guys

@jeff1317 kekeke was just looking at GagaDaily, monsters are pressedt at your (lack of) comments about ARTPOP

@HausOfAshleyy lolol what do they even want to know so badly??

heavyMetalGAGA

That's only 2 yrs max. She is stretching it...

No. Circus to Femme Fatale was 3 years.

In the Zone to Blackout was 4 years. We're fine

this might totally be off subject but has anyone else seen the video for gaga for president parody using government hooker it is awesome ...

Excuse me, but wasn't Jeff the very same person that claimed that everything is coming sooner than we think, back in August?

Maybe he is not very reliable OR things got re-scheduled....

Either way, I am sick and tired of waiting. I do not listen to other artists....

Perform Living

I live my Gaga fan life pretending I don't know when it's being released and it's a surprise on the day it is. I don't even look forward to specific dates anymore. HAHA

this^ right here!

November, December, January, February, March, April.

Um...ARTPOP is rumored to be released in the spring. And the distance between now and spring is a good 5-6 months. So don't get all butt hurt.

Yes, waiting is tiresome, but it will be completely worth it in the long run. Gaga is an artist, not Rihanna. A real artist takes their time. You don't like it, go suck Madonna's dick tbh.

Archived