💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

How Gaga’s choreographies look like

Lighter

Featured Posts

Rino

honestly guys, I don't think Richy is the problem here. 

Gaga just got worse with choreo through the years. I mean she never was on prime Beyonce / prime Britney level of dancing, but she used to be better when she only started. 

her dancing abilities got noticeably worse lately and no choreo in the world can change that. but I see nothing wrong about it, because she still always serves with vocals, visuals, sounds, theatricality, etc. :firega:

the choreo is just a small fraction of her as a performer that doesn't affect her art that much. that's what I think :ohwell:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Let's just say Richy is no Boomkack...

He is very complex and abrupt with his dance moves and some do look a lil awkward

Boomkack gave simple yet "catchy" choreo that EVERYONE was able to replicate and dance along to

There are some moves but nothing too memorable and even so too hard to copy...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Cerny

Gaga has never been a remarkable dancer, nor did she ever claim or intended to be one, but she indeed struggles to dance like she used to (Fame, TFM, and BTW eras) and it shows, and we know big part of it is because her body feels like it is crumbling at randomised times due to her illness. To that, may I add that, I don’t think anyone looks good replicating modified and simplified more comprehensible versions of this at 1:45, not even the one who came up with it, not even when you deconstruct the style and proceed to scatter it all over an otherwise cute more refined and precise-looking choreography:

Said choreography makes Gaga and her dancers look like they’re trying but can’t keep up with it. It makes them look very amateur, even if they try their best, as if they’re being sabotaged. 

She can look better, she just needs a more classical Broadway-ish, kind of choreography, something more clear-cut that allows her to stretch her movements and finish them before moving onto the next one. Or a more “improvised” approach, similar to the dancing showed in the I Want Your Love Tom Ford Spring/Summer 2016 video and TEOG music video. If she wants to, that is, just putting it out there. :)

BlackCrown

I have to admit that I miss Lauriann Gibson's iconic choreographies, but I think Gaga is happy to work with Richy and that's the most important, we're still being fed with beautiful visuals :queenga:

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

Sickness

I hope Richy sees this. The clownery needs to stop.

Yes, Gaga's body is/looks more stiff now and with good reason, she broke her hip and has fibro. Now tell me why miss Squirrel doesn't realize he's working for a popstar with this illness and loves to do some complex 30 steps-per-second choreography with nonsensical arm movement and quick jumps? He's not able to notice his client's weaknesses and strengths. He thinks he's working with Beyonce or sumn (but Beyonce would never)

wendy williams thread GIF

anonanon
7 hours ago, Trillion Reasons said:

fame.gif?zoom=2&resize=363,204

I don't really get the choreography criticism (outside of a few select moments), but I sometimes feels that the costuming has an effect on how the dancing looks. Like I don't love this if I look at the big picture, but if I focus on the girl in orange on the left it looks totally fine. 

Edited just now by anonanon

PlasticDollGirl

You don’t like it because it’s difficult to do, that’s the only reason there’s hate for it. We aren’t all 13 anymore trying to learn moves from a music video :neyde:

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

pop ate my heart
7 hours ago, LittleMonsterNIr said:

since her surgery she can't dance as she danced before... that's why the choreographies has been a lot more simple and "look alike". she's doing the best she can, and it's not obvious at all. thank god she can still dance and perform! 

We're literally talking about how complex and overdone the new choreos are lol. They're everything but simple

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Gracious Gaga

Laurianne Gibson does it better 

♥ Kindness Police.

pop ate my heart
6 hours ago, Cerny said:

Gaga has never been a remarkable dancer, nor did she ever claim or intended to be one, but she indeed struggles to dance like she used to (Fame, TFM, and BTW eras) and it shows, and we know big part of it is because her body feels like it is crumbling at randomised times due to her illness. To that, may I add that, I don’t think anyone looks good replicating modified and simplified more comprehensible versions of this at 1:45, not even the one who came up with it, not even when you deconstruct the style and proceed to scatter it all over an otherwise cute more refined and precise-looking choreography:

Said choreography makes Gaga and her dancers look like they’re trying but can’t keep up with it. It makes them look very amateur, even if they try their best, as if they’re being sabotaged. 

She can look better, she just needs a more classical Broadway-ish, kind of choreography, something more clear-cut that allows her to stretch her movements and finish them before moving onto the next one. Or a more “improvised” approach, similar to the dancing showed in the I Want Your Love Tom Ford Spring/Summer 2016 video and TEOG music video. If she wants to, that is, just putting it out there. :)

Not you using literally one of if not the worst performance in TF era as a good example :rip:

pop ate my heart
1 hour ago, anuanu said:

I don't really get the choreography criticism (outside of a few select moments), but I sometimes feels that the costuming has an effect on how the dancing looks. Like I don't love this if I look at the big picture, but if I focus on the girl in orange on the left it looks totally fine. 

omg maybe you're right. It's just that goddamn outfit that gets on the way and ruins the entire experience. Not to mention the wig :air:

Lordeygogz

Boomkack a.k.a Laurieann had THE BEST CHOREOS ever created in Gaga's career, Judas, Alejandro, Bad Romance, were all iconic choreographys, not too hard, not too easy but with iconic movements everyone could learn easily like Judas chorus or Bad Romance's, or the Alejandro, Alejandro signature movement or the Telephone "let's make a sandwich" part.

Richy's choreos are not TOO bad but they're not good, at least for Gaga, it was very noticeable the absence of Laurieann, the hand movements worked for Applause because, you know, the applause itself is a hand movement but just that. 

As her choreographer his work is to identify his client needs and weaknesses and deliver a choreo according to that not this clowny weird movements, and I don't care if that's a certain style of dance and sh*t, the gp doesn't know that. It's easy to remember a song by the rythm, the video and the iconic steps on it.

anonanon
1 hour ago, pop ate my heart said:

omg maybe you're right. It's just that goddamn outfit that gets on the way and ruins the entire experience. Not to mention the wig :air:

Yeah idk it might be just my personal preference, too, but it's hard when everyone is wearing a different sized boa on their arm for example. Even if you perform the move in the exact same way, it will look more exaggerated on certain people, etc. I just think it is harder for it to look clean. I felt the same with the Stupid Love video to tbh with everyone wearing different armor and ferns and stuff. 

Edited just now by anonanon

Cerny
11 hours ago, pop ate my heart said:

Not you using literally one of if not the worst performance in TF era as a good example :rip:

I’m criticising Richard’s dancing there and how he keeps incorporating that style into Gaga’s current choreography.

Archived