💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do we think Madonna could have another peak in her career?

Goldfish

Featured Posts

Goldfish

She’s constantly reinventing herself and certainly still seems to get interest when she releases new music. Her last worldwide HIT was Hung Up, over twenty years into her career. And her last #1 single here in the U.K. was 2008’s 4 minutes. She’s been slowly on the decline ever since. But do we think she has the potential to have another huge worldwide Hit/Album/Era? 

I invented post-its

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HookerOnAChurch

Tired Over It GIF by Njorg

jk.. I don't know, maybe with a strong collaboration in a good song, she could aim at a moderate hit. 

Blastertoyo

Dula Peep- Physical Remix Feat. Madonna

:enigma:

please enlighten me to death

ToxicHot

Nah. If she can't get a hit collaborating with HUGE Latin artists like Maluma or hip-hop artists like Nicki Minaj, Quavo, Swae Lee, Cardi B...... I don't think so. 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

I don't think so. 

I think she's given up and/or ran out of ideas creatively. She hasn't reinvented herself since 2005, and everything since Confessions as been a slow spiral downward. 

ThisGuyTony

She could if she does a collab with a big name artist like she did on Give Me All Your Luvin’.

Rocket Number 9

Unfortunately, I don't think so, but I'd love to see it happening.

NCgaga

I don’t think she will have another pop peak. And why should she? She is the number one selling female artist of all time. She is the most relevant pop girl of all time. She doesn’t need another leak. She could use her artistry and branch out and do more albums- maybe accoustic or something that challenges her vocally. 

Hades

Very unlikely but it'd be a historic moment for female artists.

Goldfish
Just now, Adarsh said:

Wasn’t Cher’s album of ABBA covers more successful than Madame X? :bradley:

I don’t need to hear this :saladga::messga:

I invented post-its

Stephen

I think Madonna should team with a great film director to write a movie about her life, sort of like Rocket Man was for Elton but 10x better. So people can remember how iconic and important she is. And make her a producer on the movie so she can possibly get an Oscar :enigma:

Archived