šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do we think Madonna could have another peak in her career?

Goldfish

Featured Posts

River

Madonna stopped reinventing herself after Confessions, since Hard Candy she's just doing what is satisfying the current young listeners, it did work with Hard Candy.

Also all the EY/BTW mess only damaged her, it made her look bitter, it was the beginning of the cancel culture and she was pretty much canceled without a party.

Young users wouldn't understand what it was to live a new Madonna album:firega:

Ā 

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

I doubt. For 4 reasons:

- Most of younger generation today, the Gen Z, are not here for her. She is seen as irrelevant and desperate with her collab with younger acts. Unlike Gen Y aka Millenials aka my generation who were still accepting her when she did what she did with Bjƶrk, Babyface, JT, Britney, and more back then.

- Her recent works are not as good, or as inspirational as it were. From MDNA to Madame X are mostly trash. With 1-2 good songs in between on each albums, while the rest are unlistenable noises.

- Patriachal and ageist society. Like, her new songs don't even played on prime time radio station anymore. Such as BBC Radio One did not play her songs anymore. They moved it to BBC Radio 2 C List, before moved to B list. And major radio stations is where she thrives, where she can effectively promote her songs so people bought her albums. Being someone who coming from prior streaming era, many of her old time fans are not really into this streaming thing.

- Herself. In recent days, she have been acting very delusional and disrespectful, such as repeatedly starting her show awfully late, to the point getting sued by her own fans. AndĀ  performing past curfew in London, UK recently. Thinking she can do that because she is Madonna. Which leaves bad taste onĀ  a lot of people's mouth. Also she is more prone to injury, which riddles her last tour as well. Her attitude doesn't set well with today's standard. What she can get away with doing in the past, she cannot do anymore today. If she didn't evolve herself and her image, she will only be seen as caricature of her past self.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Hades
1 hour ago, Sour Candy said:

At that point, she should stop craving for a commercial success and start doing things she wants

And that was Madame X. Songs like Dark Ballet and Batuka are far from commercial music.Ā :vegas:

Jose P
33 minutes ago, Hades said:

And that was Madame X. Songs like Dark Ballet and Batuka are far from commercial music.Ā :vegas:

Sometimes I think these people havenā€™t heard Madame X and only know Medellin and Crave, hence the ā€œoh sheā€™s just trend-hopping nowā€.Ā 

Reject False Icons

Well, she easilyĀ can have the Beyonce self titled/lemonade success and impact outside the charts, with a critically acclaimed album. SheĀ canĀ do that, sheā€™s so praised when she doesnā€™t care at all about trendsĀ and does what she feels like.Ā 

When she gets involved in the process and spends time polishing the concept and working with artists she likes not the ā€œtrendyā€ ones she releases her best pieces of work her last 4 albums have excellent deep cuts but they get tarnished by the commercial sound they want to promote on her.
Donā€™t they realize Madonna at this point will be the most successful by just being herself

zakariah

her creative juices have run out recently sadly

yes and
17 hours ago, Hades said:

Ā 

17 hours ago, Jose P said:

Sometimes I think these people havenā€™t heard Madame X and only know Medellin and Crave, hence the ā€œoh sheā€™s just trend-hopping nowā€.Ā 

Batuka definitely has the latino vibe. And her vocals on all the songs including Dark Ballet are autotuned/pitched (they sound awful af imho).Ā It's obviously done due to commercial reasons.Ā Ā 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

HeavyPunkLover

Sadly she has not the voice to pull an Adele album. That will be the only occasion she will have another peak.

I think, other than her fans, nobodyĀ cares seing her on a dancefloor again.Ā 
Ā 

Then she went on too long, (IĀ mean since ever) putting herself against other major YoungerĀ artists. She the evil one. The badĀ bitch. Itā€™s funny and edgy when you are 30-40. But then you start looking like a Disney Villain... so, I think she planned her career well until she went completely crazy over Gaga.Ā 
Ā 

She canā€™t even act, so I donā€™t see that happening anymore.Ā 
Ā 

After all this I ask my-self WHY should she need another PEAK?Ā 
Ā 

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

Jose P
3 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:

Ā 

Batuka definitely has the latino vibe. And her vocals on all the songs including Dark Ballet are autotuned/pitched (they sound awful af imho).Ā It's obviously done due to commercial reasons.Ā Ā 

Well she must have the worst team ever if they thought Dark Ballet and Batuka are commercial lmao. Batuka has the Latino vibe but itā€™s not a commercial sound in the slightest. And letā€™s not even talk about how bizarre Dark Ballet is. Autotune doesnā€™t make a song commercial. The only songs on Madame X that sound commercial are Crave, Bitch Iā€™m Loca, and maybe Medellin.

Queen Bitch

All those thinking that Maonna is "clout-chasing", "craving commercial success" and "desperate to be young and sexy" clearly haven't listened to Madame X:ohwell:Ā 

And I will not tolerate the Rebel Heart and Madame X slander in this thread:grr:

lance13

I loved Rebel Heart, but Madame X, not so much. She needs to quit acting like she's in her 20's (lose the grillz) and embrace her age and focus on her music. She's an AMAZING talent and she could peak again, but she needs to get rid of alot of interferences. She doesn't need to shock anymore or be the "ice queen". I would be cheering for her all the way.Ā 

4 hours ago, Goldfish said:

Her last worldwide HIT was Hung Up

Sorry but 4 minutes was almost bigger than Hung Up worldwide, and then Give it 2 me was a hit too

OT: depends on

FameHookah
4 hours ago, Stephen said:

I think Madonna should team with a great film director to write a movie about her life, sort of like Rocket Man was for Elton but 10x better. So people can remember how iconic and important she is. And make her a producer on the movie so she can possibly get an OscarĀ :enigma:

Shh dont give her ideas šŸ¤®

WTF is MDNA

Chlorine Sevigny

I think she stopped caring about the GP which is how Madame X happened and I applaud her for that. I didn't personally care about this album but I did enjoy God Control.Ā 

To respond to the OP... no, I don't think she will have a big commercial hit ever again.Ā 

Archived