💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do we think Madonna could have another peak in her career?

Goldfish

Featured Posts

KURUSHITOVSKA
53 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I think Madonna should team with a great film director to write a movie about her life, sort of like Rocket Man was for Elton but 10x better. So people can remember how iconic and important she is. And make her a producer on the movie so she can possibly get an Oscar :enigma:

No movie can show how important Madonna has been to pop music and pop culture. You can't just put that in 2 hours

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Franz Ferdinand

Maybe? If she did something like Elton John did with Rocketman, that would generate buzz and probably enough to get one last charts hit. 

Ziggy

I’m some capacity, yeah. A lot of gays that grew up during Ray of Light-era Madge are big players now in entertainment and love her. I could easily see her having some other acclaim in the next few years. It isn’t like Madame X was universally panned; it got some mixed reviews with critics being interested in the work at the very least.

Batwings

Madonna would be much better off if she embraced the status of legacy act and did a residency somewhere, occasionally releasing an album of fun dance songs. 

This is the reality of the GP outside of the pop girl stan world: people don't like her because they think she's out of touch and trying too hard to be young and sexy. Also, people aren't going to her shows to hear Bitch I'm Madonna and Medellin. They're going to hear the old hits.

She's likely not going to repeak but she would definitely achieve more success by going the legacy act route.

TimisaMonster

She's literally falling apart on stage and the music hasn't been great for the past few albums...

Her most recent peak was COADF...not MDNA...not Rebel Heart...and not Madame X

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster
5 minutes ago, Batwings said:

Madonna would be much better off if she embraced the status of legacy act and did a residency somewhere, occasionally releasing an album of fun dance songs. 

This is the reality of the GP outside of the pop girl stan world: people don't like her because they think she's out of touch and trying too hard to be young and sexy. Also, people aren't going to her shows to hear Bitch I'm Madonna and Medellin. They're going to hear the old hits.

She's likely not going to repeak but she would definitely achieve more success by going the legacy act route.

She needs to do a Vegas residency and CHILL...she wants to imagine she can dance and sing like she used to but she is over 60...she has to come to terms with it...the INSIDE of her body is defintely starting to show on the outside in her performances 

Fans will flock to see her...she can build an entire show out of her biggest hits...and stay in one place and manage her health better 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

rasclautmangos

Idk about a "peak" but I think she could get a moderate hit with the right song. 

Maleficent
9 minutes ago, Batwings said:

more success? you mean she’d have more success in a residency than sold out tours that average 150 million? or she shouldn’t release albums like madame x that hit no. 1 on BB, and get positive reviews from critics? 

whore
47 minutes ago, Doot said:

madonna-cowgirl.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

madonna-madame-x-PHOTO-CREDIT-Steven-Kle

maxresdefault.jpg

I mean.... :awkney:

With this logic, Gaga hasn’t had a “reinvention” since The Fame Monster

Maleficent
46 minutes ago, Doot said:

okay well in that case since my own personal opinion of her lack of "reinvention" is triggering y'all, then I'll simply respond to OP and say "sure, if she makes good music again that people en masse actually like" :poot:

no one was triggered, they just pointed out the flaws in ur arguments. no one here is saying “if she makes good music again that people en masse actually like” 

raragaga

I find her to be reductive at this point. And i'm honestly not saying that just because she called gaga reductive. I think she's constantly trying to be shocking and a badass; but it's not flattering, sincere, or even shocking at this point. It's kind of sad. So, no. I don't think she'll peak again. But i hope for a better album than the last few.

xoxo

VictoriaWinters

I'm not here for the Madame X slander in this thread. How it did on the charts does not reflect the quality of the music. I guess it's your opinion on whether you like the music or not, but creatively, lyrically and visually it was definitely another peak for her.

Especially God Control. That song and video deserves so much more appreciation.

Xoxo, Victoria

39 minutes ago, Batwings said:

This. I agree completely. 

Archived