💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Carly Rae Jepsen - Felt This Way and Stay Away

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

I think this idea she has done with these two Dedicated Side B tracks is genius 

they both start out with the same first 2 lines and the stay away away away repeated line in the verses but both have different vibes and portray two views and thoughts on the same situation 

I truly think Carly Rae is incredibly slept on and if you haven't heard these tracks back to back it's a must 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Judas Society

tbh, I think she could be a main pop girl if she's more fearless. But her personality really seems more sweet and less edgy. Most main pop girls have a distinct personality to them that pop fans are drawn to. If she put more effort in creating artistic music videos, I think she can be a force to be reckoned with.

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Juicefactor said:

Unpopular opinion but sometimes just stay in your mother****ing lane. Why would you release a song like this. It’s cute. People remember you for here’s my number and this crazy and cut to the feeling. Just like gaga. Her new **** is what people are going to remember. It’s boppy, it’s good. Stay in that lane. You make millllions of dollars off a single or album because american culture pays you a fortune to be a musician. Give people what they want. You’re not a doctor, you’re not a scientist. You’re a musician. Put out music people like - this won’t be it. It’s not memorable.

Do you feel better now you let that out?

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
59 minutes ago, Pop Music said:

I think this idea she has done with these two Dedicated Side B tracks is genius 

they both start out with the same first 2 lines and the stay away away away repeated line in the verses but both have different vibes and portray two views and thoughts on the same situation 

I truly think Carly Rae is incredibly slept on and if you haven't heard these tracks back to back it's a must 

I've still to get into the first side never mind the B side :cryga:  is it good?

End Racism Now

darkchylde
3 minutes ago, Juicefactor said:

Unpopular opinion but sometimes just stay in your mother****ing lane. Why would you release a song like this. It’s cute. People remember you for here’s my number and this crazy and cut to the feeling. Just like gaga. Her new **** is what people are going to remember. It’s boppy, it’s good. Stay in that lane. You make millllions of dollars off a single or album because american culture pays you a fortune to be a musician. Give people what they want. You’re not a doctor, you’re not a scientist. You’re a musician. Put out music people like - this won’t be it. It’s not memorable.

sis call an ambulance, that's a stroke

darkchylde
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

I've still to get into the first side never mind the B side :cryga:  is it good?

both are really good. just listen to want you in my room or summer love. 

I was just telling my friend about these songs and how they're connected. I've been bopping to this album since it dropped:lolly:  Fake Mona Lisa is my fave even though it's kinda goofy

ProfessionalClown
20 minutes ago, Juicefactor said:

Sir this is a Wendy's, I'm gonna have to ask you to buy something or leave.

OneFiveTen
7 hours ago, Juicefactor said:

Yes. I’m so tired of musicians being like “look at the different **** I gave you”. That might be the vodka talking. You just made at least 1 million dollars off a song you better do it ****ing right and this ain’t it.

Carly has reinvented her career and distanced herself from that Call Me Maybe stage. She took the money and made the music she wants to make. Critics and her fans love what she is putting out. If you don’t, that’s fine but I think you are taking it way too personally, to the point where you’re embarrassing yourself. :ladyhaha:

Dramatica
7 hours ago, Juicefactor said:

Yes. I’m so tired of musicians being like “look at the different **** I gave you”. That might be the vodka talking. You just made at least 1 million dollars off a song you better do it ****ing right and this ain’t it.

So you're asking for artists to become robots, putting out what fans like, if that's how you define art I'd be worried :ally:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Mr Peeps
13 hours ago, Juicefactor said:

you need to calm down taylor swift GIF

Red Velvet
13 hours ago, Juicefactor said:

Okay ka lang? Putangina, bobo.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Archived