Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Heavy Metal Lovah Appreciation Thread

Bon Gonzalez

Featured Posts

27monster27
42 minutes ago, iamamiwhoami said:

Too bad it was never released as a single :sharon:

It was supposed to be the sixth in early 2012, but... we know what happened. :emma:

he/him/his

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Isidro Guevara

This is the Dance In The Dark of BTW! Makes me wanna grind against the wall all the.time. :lolly: Turns me into a vampire stripper- Ahh-ooooOOOO!!!!:cool:

I'll WRECK U right Up...G.U.Y.!!!🌋💥

TheSlash
54 minutes ago, Divine said:

Best cover of the song on YT, i guess?

To this day, my eyes are getting teary when I watch that cover :diane: .

OT: When I wanna feel especially superior on a day, I just blast that song and enjoy what heaven seems to sound like :tony:

Ew, David!

Awrah999

A group does it better because they’re doing it to Heavy Metal Lover comedy central season 3 episode 7 GIF by Workaholics

Alannah

Let's raise hell in the streets, drink beer, and get into trouble. :music:

miamorevolefeyah

Such a euphoric song. This was Gaga at her most innovative. I’ve always wanted to see this with intense choreography. The NYE Times Square performance is the closet we got to a decent performance.  I remember going to the BTW ball and my friends needed to go the bathroom, they were like “we are going to go during that song we don’t like....HML” I was like :saladga:  Although I wish she didn’t spend the whole song on the motor bike  

Battle4UrLife

Call me whatever you must, but I feel people who complain about SL and ROM “not having a proper chorus” are some of the same people who love HML. HML doesn’t have a “proper chorus” until the outro with “I could be your girl, girl, girl” much like ROM’s “I hear the thunder..” I love all three of these songs. 

Archived