Sign in to follow this  
science

Heat Wave Hits Arctic Circle 30C (86F)

xoxo Craig
21 minutes ago, Economy said:

U rarely reach mid 20s??? :duck:

Β 

And people call Canada the land of ice yet our summers always pass 30C with humidity always well over 40CΒ :madge:

Β 

Summers in Europe were more tolerable tbh. In Portugal there was less humidity so that dry heat was easier to bear

Β 

I guess you don't need AC in Ireland then?

Tomorrow in Scotland its only to be 16Β°C :air:Β  I would love to live in a warmer country tbh

End Racism Now
  • Shook 1

PunkTheFunk
40 minutes ago, Economy said:

It's supposed to be 31C in Toronto tomorrow and 39C with humidity (102F)

Β 

Well I'm gonna die at work. I expect u all to attend my funeral via zoomΒ :neyde:

The air conditioning in my apartment sucks so I'll die with youΒ :bradley:

• Sad 1

raragaga

take me to your planet, take me to your venusΒ :bye:

xoxo

Economy
7 hours ago, gabeoz said:

Its only 70F here in TexasΒ :sharon:

Planet earth is doing some messed up sh*t bringing the cooler air all the way south while the further up North u go the more u cook :triggered:

Β 

Seriously in the summer months it's not uncommon to get really hot days further up North cuz since sun is hitting directly higher up in latitude the temperature difference from north and south is a lot smaller than in the winter months

Β 

Many Americans especially from the south are still surprised to learn that especially in July and August the difference in temperature from Texas for example and here in Toronto for example is not that huge. On average still hotter closer to the equator but the difference is only a few degrees in summer and u still get hot AF days that require Air Conditioning pretty far up north

Β 

However in the far north in the actual arctic circle near North Pole 86F that's kinda messed up :triggered: