Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does Gaga have an ancient face?

dit

Featured Posts

dit

AND NO I do not mean "old". I mean her beauty resembles ancient beauty in a way. Like when I look at her I can totally picture her serving it during ancient BC times or something. Idk how to explain it. Like despite Rain on Moi being super modern when I looked at her face in the rain tank scene or whatever it reminded me of ancient times and then when she was dancing and singing back and forth with Ari I was like omg Gaga really looks pre historic (again not as in she is old...as in Ari's beauty is very modern imo where as Gaga's just looks so old school in a way). Does anyone agree? :selena: 

dynamite

When you put it that way yes but don't shout it at her when you see her :billie:

Yaas Gaga you look so ancient :green:

shame

she does look like nefertiti

texu-s4-paris-54312.jpg

angels forever, forever angels

Monster17

I totally get what you are saying, I consider her having a renaissance beauty, the women you see in classical paintings. 😍

Chlorine Sevigny
1 minute ago, shame said:

she does look like nefertiti

texu-s4-paris-54312.jpg

Nefer Titty 

Bonkers

She has some very defined Egyptian features, I find.  

And sorry to hijack your thread but is anyone else having a little heart attack when you first see:

⚠️Please Read The Update for our Subscriber ⚠️  

I thought it was a new level of Wrath Points  in YELLOW.  I thought I had been got. :cryga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

dit
5 minutes ago, dynamite said:

When you put it that way yes but don't shout it at her when you see her :billie:

Yaas Gaga you look so ancient :green:

i'll scream it to her a different way "Gaga you are serving it ancient city style" :billie: 

Judas Society

Well, monsters have always wanted her to play Cleopatra in a movie someday after knowing her acting career could really begin with the success of ASIB :lolly:

Red

work it ancienty beauty style

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

crybrowz

Yess I have always thought that too. She's beautiful but not in a typically "cute" or "pretty" or "girly" way  imo. When I look at her I get the same feeling as when I'm looking at a beautiful painting or sculpture, or some other form of art. 

316966_211868178885561_149887981750248_5

Archived