💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

New react video claims ROM is dated

Katsuki Bakugo

Featured Posts

Katsuki Bakugo

I mean when he talks about Bruno Mars vs this it feels like women have to go even further and strive even harder to do throwback/retro sounds. Yet Bruno’s he could just do it because he is a man. I’m sure he doesn’t mean it that way but there are strong vibes of that. Also he doesn’t seem to particularly like or understand Gaga. Thought I’d share.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise

He looks basic just by the thumbnail, next :reductive:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Spyro

Ok I'm watching and while idgaf if he doesn't like ROM, his comedy is trash :vegas:

edit: alright maybe I pre-judged a little, but I just finished the video and he is a little entertaining and his opinion isn't as negative as OP makes it to be :laughga:

Spyro the Dragon

Pennywise

Like, how you gonna call anything "dated" while doing the same old fake, bored youtuber act while looking like that. What's that sound? Oh, 2009 Justin Bieber is calling, he wants his style back :billie:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

xoxo Craig

I saw this earlier :billie:  Imagine thinking ROM is dated :billie:  Its influenced by early 2000s dance, but its modernised 

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Spyro said:

Ok I'm watching and while idgaf if he doesn't like ROM, his comedy is trash :vegas:

Yeah... he's so cringeworthy :billie:

End Racism Now

BattleForYourLife
3 minutes ago, Melisandre said:

Also he doesn’t seem to particularly like or understand Gaga.

ill kill you michael scott GIF

babble on.

God Control
4 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

He looks basic just by the thumbnail, next :reductive:

So if he looked like a hunk or a twink fashionista or whatever you call cool people, would his take be valid? 

Katsuki Bakugo

I knew posting this would give me a laugh from the reactions from you gurls

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

GregJA

Yeah I saw this and he plays some song from 2009 or so to show the “dated sound” and it’s like sure they kind of sound similar except the one from 2009 sounds OLD and DATED whereas ROM sounds modernized. I didn’t get his logic 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Katsuki Bakugo
Just now, God Control said:

So if he looked like a hunk or a twink fashionista or whatever you call cool people, would his take be valid? 

Slightly yes. Call me Mr Vain.

nah. Honestly I hate people who in 2020 don’t even understand a little bit before reviewing her.

littlepotter

He literally mentioned a dozen other positive things, you really are making a thread and spreading a negative headline for what? Clicks? Funnier is the fact there's been like 4 other threads made about this random person's opinion. We need to stop obsessing over the negative and spreading it. Stream ROM :sara:

chaeri pls

Katsuki Bakugo
Just now, GregJA said:

Yeah I saw this and he plays some song from 2009 or so to show the “dates sound” and it’s like sure they kind of sound similar except the one from 2009 sounds OLD and DATED whereas ROM sounds modernized. I didn’t get his logic 

He is a hetero. Say no more.

Archived