Katsuki Bakugo

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
God Control
Just now, Melisandre said:

Isn’t it basically the same thing these days- just ask Lana. :billie:

Lana’s doing a wonderful job with her music. She isn’t selling sexual services, but I guess it depends on what artists you focus on. Is Gaga like that? Can she be rented per night? Can Doja Cat? Beyoncé? Ariana? Adele? Taylor?

Katsuki Bakugo
Just now, God Control said:

Lana’s doing a wonderful job with her music. She isn’t selling sexual services, but I guess it depends on what artists you focus on. Is Gaga like that? Can she be rented per night? Can Doja Cat? Beyoncé? Ariana? Adele? Taylor?

I was honestly joking. In regards to her recent “controversial comments”. 

I mean Gaga did get paid some huge amount to play for a bunch of tech heads and alot of artists do private weddings so in a way they can be rented... just not for sex.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

God Control
4 minutes ago, Melisandre said:

The first fantastic video we get in years and its a snore for you. That’s fair. Entitled to this opinion and I hope you find the song. Thats how I felt with SL, so I get you.

I mean I was going crazy hoping to see those leaked sci-fi images come to life and the video started and I was like “yes, it’s gonna be that epic sci-fi themed music video short film” but no, it was basically Gaga badly superimposed on a bottle, Gaga in a washing machine and then the same flip transition between a studio video, also badly superimposed green screen thingy. Like... ugh. I wanted my Paparazzi 2.0 or BTW or MTN...

But as for your other message, I meant that a person’s looks and social status shouldn’t matter when evaluating a product, like “dude go away with that review, lose weight first” or something.

NFRatwell

The way no one knew who this was or cared about their opinion until you made a thread about it :interestinga: what was the point lol

Katsuki Bakugo
1 minute ago, God Control said:

I mean I was going crazy hoping to see those leaked sci-fi images come to life and the video started and I was like “yes, it’s gonna be that epic sci-fi themed music video short film” but no, it was basically Gaga badly superimposed on a bottle, Gaga in a washing machine and then the same flip transition between a studio video, also badly superimposed green screen thingy. Like... ugh. I wanted my Paparazzi 2.0 or BTW or MTN...

But as for your other message, I meant that a person’s looks and social status shouldn’t matter when evaluating a product, like “dude go away with that review, lose weight first” or something.

Agreed with that last bit 100%

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Regina George

I completely disagree with what he had to say about it. Also his constant “jokes” sharing is too much for me.. Seems like someone kids would enjoy.. 

Katsuki Bakugo
1 minute ago, NFRockwell said:

The way no one knew who this was or cared about their opinion until you made a thread about it :interestinga: what was the point lol

Doing the lorde’s werk. Bringing him views because he is actually ok.

Katsuki Bakugo
Just now, Regina George said:

I completely disagree with what he had to say about it. Also his constant “jokes” sharing is too much for me.. Seems like someone kids would enjoy.. 

His hetero jokes can leave but his comparison on music sometimes is “fun” (tonight)  :billie: when I’m high.

SMILE2NE1

He is mostly positive about the video. His comment about it being "dated" is because it sounds like old European dance music (especially German). He said it in a way where he implies she kind of lives in her own lane and era (and I saw this as positive).

Heygirl22

He seemed like he wished he could be a famous singer! He was trying to sing the parts 😂 not mad that he didn’t love it tho 

Xardas

Everybody is allowed to their opinions, even The irrelevant ones

IG: @bartoszprazuch

Archived