💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I don't think we'll get another track before the album

AlwaysLoveGaga

Featured Posts

ToxicHot
4 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

After ROM Release, and the rediscovery of SL, I honestly think the album is going to break 300,000 first week sales, let's do it hoeS

I don't know about 300k, but with Ariana's collaboration I really really hope it sells more than Joanne's first week!

Perfect Illusion didn't do very well in the long-run, but Stupid Love did better. And Million Reasons wasn't a hit until the Super Bowl; Rain On Me, however, is a definite hit already. So..... let's hope!

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

PAPA911
1 minute ago, AlwaysLoveGaga said:

Can we please not even joke about:poot:

Who's joking?:billie:

elijahfan

I'd be surprised too, we're literally on album release week, is releasing a promo single in the middle of the week even a thing? Or maybe we'll get a new track tease in an upcoming Gagavision? Who knows, and who cares tbh, we're getting fed in 4 days

Hades

I do believe it's unnecessary since ROM is smashing. It's just 3 days anyways. 

GagaUnderYou

All we need is a 15min Gagavision with behind the scenes of ROM and we're Gucci until Friday 

Illuminati Freak

The only people that think this way are pop stans. Record companies don't think it's taking away from anything. The Weeknd dropped track after track before After Hours came out and Blinding Lights was a smash and his album was too. The multiple promo songs dropped just added to the overall album success.  

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

I said it when Mr. S randomly said it - it’s not happening. I feel like he hates us and was trolling. She would have to announce it tomorrow at the latest but I don’t think it makes any sense. 

imitalian
14 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

inb4 they release a promo single and swap it for the official second single

and we all melt down 

:enigma:

The way its the first time since BTW era that they dont do that (and during that era they did for the 3rd):billie:

God Control

I wouldn’t imagine another track when the album is only 4 days away. 

Reality

Stef said in the Chromatica Act IV Discussion thread that we would be hearing FW before Friday. I don't know if she was joking and being like, "yeah you'll hear it cause it'll leak by then," or if she was really being serious. It seemed like the latter...

With her info and Mr. S saying that there's a new song before the album, it would see like we're getting another song. That said, we're so close to the release, I don't know what would be the strategy for releasing a new song, especially when ROM is doing as well as it is. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Noir

A track a day before could be cool, but I don't think there's much point really. There seems to be a lot of interest with Rain On Me so why distract that with another song? Cons and pros to the situation, but I think she'll be fine. 

AlwaysLoveGaga
10 minutes ago, Illuminati Freak said:

The only people that think this way are pop stans. Record companies don't think it's taking away from anything. The Weeknd dropped track after track before After Hours came out and Blinding Lights was a smash and his album was too. The multiple promo songs dropped just added to the overall album success.  

Yes, but ROM has a chance to be #1. If a promo single was released, it could affect ROM.

The really fantastic thing about kindness is that it's free -Lady Gaga

Illuminati Freak
Just now, AlwaysLoveGaga said:

Yes, but ROM has a chance to be #1. If a promo single was released, it could affect ROM.

It won't. 

AlwaysLoveGaga
4 minutes ago, Illuminati Freak said:

It won't. 

Stream Rain On Me:vegas:

The really fantastic thing about kindness is that it's free -Lady Gaga

Archived