other

Live Nation / Gaga still "monitoring" the situation for the tour

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alannah

A close friend of mine worked for Live Nation up until the height of the pandemic. He said that artists' teams will wait until they are able to reschedule every date before postponements are announced (even if the new dates are not announced to the public). He mentioned they were working on Billie's schedule back in March and her official announcement just happened a week or so ago due to working around other stadium events. TCB definitely won't be happening this year, but there's a lot more pieces moving behind the scenes before they can make an announcement like that.

Fresco

Republicans intend to have a convention in August with a fully packed convention filled with republicans from all over America, shoulder to shoulder yelling and chanting. Trump wants it full up with republicans. Cough, cough. 

Miel

I mean, we all see right through it. This is them preparing for the inevitable postponement/cancellation after the release of the album and its tour bundles.

No hard feelings, because whether Gaga wanted to do this move or not, it was ultimately a collective decision through her team and upper management. Sales and sales count are probably highly lucrative to them.

3 points in and ready for more

Katsuki Bakugo
24 minutes ago, Zilla said:

Oh yeah it's probably going to be postponed after the album is out. Can't see any concerts happening this year at this rate :/

Not whilst Trump is “taking charge” of this situation in USA. Vote him out so we can heal the world and dance at tours!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

ryansamonster

I’ve said this before but my hope is that it’s just a postponement and tickets are still valid for the new dates. I don’t wanna lose my GA tickets to Chicago :bradley:

So much work needs to be done in order to get the new dates settled. Doesn’t bother me at all if the announcement comes after the album drop. It may not come for a few weeks after the album drop anyway. 

Chris Thomason

I hope she postpones. I want to enjoy the show and not be worried I'm going to get myself and others sick. To be honest I thought the Chromatica ball was prematurely announced in the first place. We only had a lead single to go off when buying tickets and thats a lot of money to put up front when we aren't sure what we are getting (especially nose bleeds). Not that I regret buying a ticket for a second. I'm pretty sure Gaga will postpone though, she cares too much about this world to potentially put her fans in danger.

Stephen

Question - if I redeem my CD can I still get a refund for my tickets when they finally postpone? :enigma:

Ladle Ghoulash
3 hours ago, Miel said:

I mean, we all see right through it. This is them preparing for the inevitable postponement/cancellation after the release of the album and its tour bundles.

No hard feelings, because whether Gaga wanted to do this move or not, it was ultimately a collective decision through her team and upper management. Sales and sales count are probably highly lucrative to them.

Not to mention that if they reschedule, then everyone who would’ve likely bought the album anyway already has it and, if they do end up cancelling it completely, the fans still get the album and a refund, too. No harm, no foul.

L E O
6 hours ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Omg, I’m SO annoyed. HOW do they have any shred of hope that this tour is happening this summer??? concerts are going to be the absolute last part of life brought back to normal and certainly not happening until next year at the earliest. 

THE BUFFOONERY

Chill, NOBODY said it's happening this year. They're talking about either cancellation or postponement. Litterally NOBODY said it'll happen this summer. Concerts are LEGALLY forbidden in some of the countries (if not all four of them), so obviously they're talking about next year at best.

Itsbrenda

Tbh I think she will just cancel, I think this album cycle was going to be short with the whole thing putt and done within 6 months. She can tour this album + another in 2021 or 22

Archived