Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Live Nation / Gaga still "monitoring" the situation for the tour

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana

to all the little clownsters saying “bLiNg NoT tHe MuSIc”, sales and chart position are super important to all artists, this is how gaga gets her money to actually release new music, QUALITY music (artists don’t pay nothing to record new music), BIG tours and promotion. everyone’s expectations of gaga‘s career is on the same level as a retail worker working super hard and doing it for free, it’s simply NOT realistic!

this doesn’t at all change how genuine gaga is, because she wouldn’t be doing half the stuff she’s bringing back rn if she didn’t care, BUT keep in mind the woman needs to survive. she’s done 6 album releases, 5 (year-long) world tours, a year long residency and films. she DESERVES the damn sales and money:vegas:

now watch all the madonna twitter stans (PDLM...it is clearly slowly becoming extinct, thank god) go “sHe RiGgEd tHe SaLeSsS” as if madame x herself didn’t send ticket buyers like 10+ unwanted copies of her album per ticket purchase of her new album:nooo: 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatica

Hey so I have tickets that come with a physical album but I haven’t gotten the email to redeem it. How does that work?

NewUsername
On 5/26/2020 at 2:04 PM, Chromatica said:

Hey so I have tickets that come with a physical album but I haven’t gotten the email to redeem it. How does that work?

maybe there's something on your account as well?

HausOfMark
On 5/26/2020 at 8:04 AM, Chromatica said:

I got an email that both my albums were sent Saturday. 

-Mark

Archived