💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When Will TCB Be Canceled?

JRCF29

When Will TCB Be Canceled/Postponed  

51 members have voted

1. 1. When Will TCB Be Canceled/Postponed?

• Friday
    • This Weekend
    • It Won't Be!!!

Featured Posts

JRCF29
19 minutes ago, Killa said:

If its next year i want that money back, honestly

disagree GIF

Don't Call Me Gaga

elijahfan

If it's postponed, I guess she could announce it real soon. And if it's cancelled (which I low-key think is the case, hence the complete radio silence to be sure bundles count for the charts), I guess she's not gonna announce that as soon as the album drops. This week is a time to celebrate, we'll weep another time.

God Control

After the album drops and the sales of bundled albums and tickets go through and get accounted for to charts. 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Neither. Not until the first full week of June after the first week sales are recorded :vegas:

Guille
17 hours ago, ImTired said:

Chromatica, I'm devastated. 

:bradley:

We will probably be reading this in like 2 or 3 weeks I'd say

kaitmaree

Whether or not the tour itself is postponed or cancelled, international travel is unlikely to be a thing by August (my Chicago date) and so I'm just ruling it out altogether for myself... which sucks. I hope it can happen for those who can make it, but we're just now talking about maybe opening interstate travel in Australia. 

Lorde Von Kok

honestly, i would love the tour to be postponed because i was in a financial mess when tickets were released and i lowkey want to snatch one later this year when miss corono will stop trying it.

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

NewUsername
On 5/26/2020 at 2:04 AM, elijahfan said:

If it's postponed, I guess she could announce it real soon. And if it's cancelled (which I low-key think is the case, hence the complete radio silence to be sure bundles count for the charts), I guess she's not gonna announce that as soon as the album drops. This week is a time to celebrate, we'll weep another time.

There might be some rule as well that if she postpones before the bundles have been counted that they wouldn't count after all. Plus, didn't Ticketmaster change their policy again to do give the option of refund in the case of postponement again, like pre-corona times? If she would postpone now, then people who would want a refund would request it right away -> their bundles wouldn't count. Or they could say "requesting refunds start after the bundles have been counted and you first have redeemed your voucher", which would make people even madder, I'd think, lol.

I'm still very hopeful that the tour is postponed. It would make the most sense for every party involved.

Archived