Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Truck promoting Chromatica in LA

POPARTHD

Featured Posts

smitherz

I live in LA and trust there are plenty of people out and about living their lives lol 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
beaublue
1 hour ago, ShadowHunter said:

im not against promo, but didnt she tell zane lowe she wasnt doing promo and that her interview w him was out of actual wanting? hehehe 

Well usually record labels are the ones who buy ad space & control promotions. Gaga does the interview/performance aspect of promo though she may have had some input on what exactly to put in ad space since she did that billboard a couple months back with the simple messaging she talked about (apparently it’s effective? not sure where to find that study though 😂).

TimisaMonster

BTW promo teas

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Nickypie101
2 hours ago, Doot said:

You mean like how Zane Lowe referenced her saying she quit smoking during the Joanne era, Gaga states she did not start smoking again, and then proceeds to go on a long tangent about recording Chromatica while chain smoking on her porch? :billie:

I think she was referring to when stupid love came out she had a short interview with him to which she mentioned she stopped smoking

SMILE2NE1
3 hours ago, ShadowHunter said:

im not against promo, but didnt she tell zane lowe she wasnt doing promo and that her interview w him was out of actual wanting? hehehe 

Gurl, she was on Disney Radio, Amazon, Apple Music, Spotify, Deezer, UMG Australia and Mezamashi TV this week and had a Rain On Me billboard in the middle of Times' Square.

Chromatography
2 hours ago, ShadowHunter said:

maybe the trucker just loves rom :messga:

ShadowHunter
7 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

maybe the trucker just loves rom :messga:

JAJAJAJ

TMM90
17 minutes ago, SMILE2NE1 said:

Gurl, she was on Disney Plus, Amazon, Apple Music, Spotify, Deezer, UMG Australia and Mezamashi TV this week and had a Rain On Me billboard in the middle of Times' Square.

Wait, Disney Plus?

SMILE2NE1
2 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

Wait, Disney Plus?

My bad, Disney Radio

Katsuki Bakugo
3 hours ago, TomFord said:

Katy's Prism truck teas :nooo:

hope it doesn't end up like Katy's did tho... :rip:

fe9bb13c55ee506eab7147bbe159e6ce_xl.jpg

Now I understand why they made it crash in Necki Menij show... only how many years later?

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

CherryBoom

It feels like BTW era, yass Gaga get dat promo!

Don't forget me when I come crying to heaven's door...

CyanLights
16 hours ago, ShadowHunter said:

this was probably paid for/planned by Interscope, Gaga doesnt have 100% say in what happens with the album sadly in terms of promo, singles, etc.  

Putang Ina Mo

I thought that image below Chromatica's album art was a butth0le after eating spicy food :ladyhaha:

Screenshot-5.png&xguid=fc929dfbccba11852

my username says it all 🇵🇭

Archived