tezbear91

That looks awesome!!! I wish they had them driving around the UK

battle for your life.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GregJA
5 minutes ago, Doot said:

You mean like how Zane Lowe referenced her saying she quit smoking during the Joanne era, Gaga states she did not start smoking again, and then proceeds to go on a long tangent about recording Chromatica while chain smoking on her porch? :billie:

That part made me go but... I thought you just said... :air:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

dynamite
15 minutes ago, BlackCrown said:

I don't think it's fake, the quality looks like an actual picture took from a phone, and the picture on the truck looks legit with the reflections and everything :oprah:

Yeah I don't think it's fake, it just looks off to me somehow. It's probably just the phone quality and I'm used to different cameras! I hope we get better quality because I want to read what it says on the bottom :vegas:

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
5 minutes ago, Doot said:

You mean like how Zane Lowe referenced her saying she quit smoking during the Joanne era, Gaga states she did not start smoking again, and then proceeds to go on a long tangent about recording Chromatica while chain smoking on her porch? :billie:

I think he was getting confused with the first interview they did after SL came out. Gaga said she stopped smoking then already. You can even tell Gaga was kinda confused when he was talking lol 

1 minute ago, GregJA said:

That part made me go but... I thought you just said... :air:

Lol yeah a couple of my buddies caught it too and were like :poot:

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
1 minute ago, dynamite said:

Yeah I don't think it's fake, it just looks off to me somehow. It's probably just the phone quality and I'm used to different cameras! I hope we get better quality because I want to read what it says on the bottom :vegas:

It looks extremely fake to me tbh. Like someone (who is talented) chopped up all the promo images onto one truck lol 

dynamite
Just now, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

It looks extremely fake to me tbh. Like someone (who is talented) chopped up all the promo images onto one truck lol 

True :green: we'll find out soon I guess

Reality
11 minutes ago, Doot said:

I thought she said that after Chromatica she stopped smoking.

🃏🖤👹

Archduchess
17 minutes ago, ShadowHunter said:

im not against promo, but didnt she tell zane lowe she wasnt doing promo and that her interview w him was out of actual wanting? hehehe 

wait, what? What are you talking abt

ShadowHunter
13 minutes ago, Doot said:

JAJAJAJAJAJ omg that moment was amazing

L E O
1 minute ago, ShadowHunter said:

JAJAJAJAJAJ omg that moment was amazing

She said "our last call", wasn't she referencing to her Stupid Love interview rather than the Joanne one? :laughga:

Archived