question

Pink Hair..

GerMonsterNotta

Pink Hair  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Pink hair..

• Keep it pink momma
    • Change it up
    • keep the pink overall theme, but change it up with highlights and other add-ons

Featured Posts

GerMonsterNotta

Do you think she'll keep the pink hair theme consistent throughout the whole Chromatica era or change it up? 

What other colours and styles would you be here for, for different singles/performances/tour ......... ?

We know in BTW and AP there was so much diversity in hair colours and styles, with the blondes, greys, black, teals etc .......

But Joanne we of course know she was much more... consistent .. with the look, and for Enigma her cerulean blue alien cut was a mainstay.
 GIF by Lady Gaga

Xardas

Pink is my least favourite color so if it was up to me I'd change it

IG: @bartoszprazuch

ARTGOD

Even Joanne had variation, the PI look, the Million Reasons look and the Super Bowl/Coachella/John Wayne look were all different.

I think Chromatica will be even more consistent because it’s a concept album.

Delusional

The ASIB blonde is where it’s at. 

d145141e35e1b061add08e9a83957ba5.jpg

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

I'd keep it consistent with variations. 

Like she did with The Fame Monster. It was always either platinum or yellow, with very few and far in between variations. 

BTW was fine, and I do like how she had variations of a new style with each single. 

GerMonsterNotta
2 minutes ago, DeIusional said:

The ASIB blonde is where it’s at. 

d145141e35e1b061add08e9a83957ba5.jpg

I've no idea what 1000 doves will sound like, but if its the peace anthem I envision - paired with this could be beautiful..

FfFfFfFF

I think it's the trademark of the era, similarily to what darker roots were for the Joanne era.

ear condom

pink wig thick ass give'em whiplash 

t02200219_0800079712852290213.jpg?caw=80

40 minutes ago, ARTGOD said:

I think Chromatica will be even more consistent because it’s a concept album.

I don't think Chromatica is a concept album:vegas:

Btw I would like to see her keep the pink but modify it a lil bit throughout the era

no

Twitter

She been consistent with the pink hair which is great. It’s Gaga so she did change it up a bit since February.

I WANT TO SEE MORE OF THIS:

baa68c8aa287e9b353fe19f572a737a9b891009d

Brunette/Pink/Purple mixture. :diane: 

TropicOfCANCER

i've been loving the pink and do believe it'll be the consistent look she keeps throughout the era; she's already done variations with it thus far - for example the black streak she has in the pink in the spotify picture, the purple streaks in the SL video, as well as the dark roots and bluish/grayish/purple highlights she has throughout the ROM video.

I would love to see pink with green streaks as another look. The album campaign's official colors!

e66ea6210a4d16da4ccc3a0de068b69b.jpgfecad6e99614a88c6302451afc1244a9.jpg 

GerMonsterNotta
47 minutes ago, Twitter said:

She been consistent with the pink hair which is great. It’s Gaga so she did change it up a bit since February.

I WANT TO SEE MORE OF THIS:

baa68c8aa287e9b353fe19f572a737a9b891009d

Brunette/Pink/Purple mixture. :diane: 

I too really loveeee this look... and would love some more pink-darkbrown/black subtle blends this era.

I get a feeling she may keep this exact set up with the pony as a ROM vid exclusive (ie with it representing her and Ari swapping and homaging eachother)... :shrug: but idk tho.... lets see :D 

Archived