💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

iTunes Chart Discussion

Featured Posts

I couldn't find a thread about the iTunes charts, but if it has been done or is not allowed, please close it again.

In this thread we can discuss how Lady Gaga is doing on iTunes worldwide and talk about interesting or striking chart positions, I'll start:

Born This Way

#3 Japan

#6 Paraguay

#18 Costa Rica

She's doing really well in Japan and has been #3 for a couple of days again! Also, the album keeps selling in Paraguay and Costa Rica, too bad the tour date in Costa Rica is not doing that well :(

Also, Pokerface is still #7 in iTunes Vietnam, so that's crazy, since the song was released almost 4 and a half years ago!

Here you can see how all the singles/albums are doing in all countries: http://kworb.net/itunes/ladygaga.html

HighwayFantasy

I think its time to say goodbye to BTW singles in iTunes. The world is ready for an ARTPOP single release right now !

theotherside

I think you would have better luck with this thread if you had started it once ARTPOP came out. Everything by Lady Gaga is stuck on itunes, pretty much. :P People over at the US charts discussion talk about ALL artists related to charts, not just Gaga. But since I'm here, does anybody know why Gaga had a huge boost in Greece not too long ago? It was so random. Lol

I think you would have better luck with this thread if you had started it once ARTPOP came out. Everything by Lady Gaga is stuck on itunes, pretty much. :P People over at the US charts discussion talk about ALL artists related to charts, not just Gaga. But since I'm here, does anybody know why Gaga had a huge boost in Greece not too long ago? It was so random. Lol

I agree, but this could be useful when she hits South America on thursday, as sales there might skyrocket! Plus, we can continue the talk once ARTPOP drops, as it's an iTunes Chart Discussion and it's not just Born This Way :haha:

Archived