Rosalia X Travis Scott

Andreu

Featured Posts

BillieGOAT

Is there a release date yet?? This is going to be ART. Love them both:tony:

Andreu
3 minutes ago, BillieGOAT said:

Is there a release date yet?? This is going to be ART. Love them both:tony:

Insiders say it will come our this friday but i didnt add this to the op bc its not confirmed info. She always releases on thursday afternoon (spanish time) so my bet is itll be out by then

Suspiria

OT but I'm a very new Rosalía stan - any word on when her own album is coming out?

Which singles that she released recently were for her album? Aute Cuture, A Palé, Juro Que, Milionària etc.

Also any good Twitter/Instagram accounts for news and memes?

Morphine Prince

Yessss, I need new Rosalia. 

Her on Highest In The Room was so good and got me to like the song. 

So I’m expecting this will be a jam. 

FfFfFfFF
1 hour ago, Suspiria said:

OT but I'm a very new Rosalía stan - any word on when her own album is coming out?

Which singles that she released recently were for her album? Aute Cuture, A Palé, Juro Que, Milionària etc.

Also any good Twitter/Instagram accounts for news and memes?

She once had a caption that people and music magazines though hinted at a June date but it most likely was a March date written the European way (day, month, year) and so it created confusion. However, it's likely she will release an album in 2020.

About the singles: We don't know. Some say all will be on an album, some say only some but either way it's only speculation because she didn't say anything. Same say they are too distinct to one another to be on the same album. 

Instagram account that updates often includes screen-shots of her stories:

https://www.instagram.com/rosaliavtnews/

Memes: as far as I know she doesn't have meme accounts like other pop girls do but there are memes revolving her across many facebook pages and twitter.. just not specifically dedicated to her. :poot:

Suspiria
34 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

She once had a caption that people and music magazines though hinted at a June date but it most likely was a March date written the European way (day, month, year) and so it created confusion. However, it's likely she will release an album in 2020.

About the singles: We don't know. Some say all will be on an album, some say only some but either way it's only speculation because she didn't say anything. Same say they are too distinct to one another to be on the same album. 

Instagram account that updates often includes screen-shots of her stories:

https://www.instagram.com/rosaliavtnews/

Memes: as far as I know she doesn't have meme accounts like other pop girls do but there are memes revolving her across many facebook pages and twitter.. just not specifically dedicated to her. :poot:

Gracias:flower: personally hope they are not all on an album - after EMQ it would be pretty disappointing to have an album comprised of singles as disparate as Con Altura and Juro Que. Not to mention the jumbled art direction in terms of visuals.

Juro Que and Aute Cuture had similar single covers and I could hear them on the same album. But other than those I hope the rest are just standalone singles (as much as I adored the A Palé visuals).

Queen deserves her own forum though:grr:

Archived