💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga posts new Chromatica pic; 4 days

AlwaysLoveGaga

Featured Posts

INNA

She really wasn’t playing with the fusion of nature and technology theme, I’m so excited to hopefully see more of the Chromatica landscape & backdrops, the photos on the rocks with the branches and dramatic lighting are drop dead gorgeous. We r gonna be squirting when we get the booklet I’m not joking. Gaga is a master of visual art and this is about to be such a special audio/visual experience :bradley:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpadesToStart

Hope they make a poster of this (or if they don’t I’ll take the high res image down to FedEx Kinko’s and have one printed myself :derpga:)

Juanjo

Stunning! I want this as a poster, omg! Also, sid we figure out what tf she’s holding? :oprah:

BlingNotTheMusic

Tbh it's cool there was no exciting "announcement". I'll be bopping to Free Woman (final version) in 3 days

ladygagafan1234

the album cover and this photoshoot is out of this world. the visuals are so on point it's crazy.

Lordeygogz

OMG rat has 3 letters 

3+25=28

28-3 days left=25

2+5=7

BABYLON (7 letters) CONFIRMED AS NEXT SINGLE.

AdmistTheLight

Is that her roasted chicken she is holding? :diane:

Liberaté mi amor

SMILE2NE1

I got major Kerrigan vibes from this. Fit's with the space/video game theme. Any Starcraft fans here?

1822924.jpg

sarah-kerrigan.jpg

Rino
3 minutes ago, SMILE2NE1 said:

I got major Kerrigan vibes from this. Fit's with the space/video game theme. Any Starcraft fans here?

1822924.jpg

sarah-kerrigan.jpg

I looove Starcraft and it's campaign storylines :giveup:

I used to play StarCraft: Brood War every day in elementary & middle school :nooo:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

SMILE2NE1
4 minutes ago, Rino said:

I looove Starcraft and it's campaign storylines :giveup:

I used to play StarCraft: Brood War every day in elementary & middle school :nooo:

I don't know why I liked Kerrigan so much when I was young. Now I realise I loved her because she was a free woman even before I knew what a free woman was

Rino
1 minute ago, SMILE2NE1 said:

I don't know why I liked Kerrigan so much when I was young. Now I realise I loved her because she was a free woman even before I knew what a free woman was

:gaycat:

I wouldn't say I was obsessed with Kerrigan per se, but I have always been curious about insects from early childhood, so I liked Aliens / StarCraft, etc. because they portrayed aliens much like insects in terms of looks and their behaviour. 

like the Queen Alien / queen ant kinda thing etc. :huntyga:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Kubi
9 hours ago, SMILE2NE1 said:

1822924.jpg

sarah-kerrigan.jpg

We STAN the Queen of Blades.

edit: omg... Sarah Kerrigan... Sarah Tanno... Sarah....
Queen of Blades... Queen... Lady... Lady Gaga... Gaga...

It must be connected. :pawsup:

they call me angela vidal

Archived