💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Yall Should Read This

TSUNAMI

Featured Posts

TSUNAMI

In which universe does this person live in? La Delusion? 

TBH, I laughed throughout the whole article and now Im not sure why I wasted so much time copy paste but since I already did it, I'm posting it. 

DO NOT CLICK ON THE WEBSITE and give them relevancy, you can read the whole article in the spoiler (per the forum guidelines I need to give a source so :neyde: )  EDIT: I removed the source, it should be visible to mods when they check previous version. 

Spoiler

Here’s What Lady Gaga’s ‘Little Monsters’ Don’t Want You to Know

Lady Gaga's been copying Madonna her whole career. Too bad she hasn't copied the part where Madonna's album sales actually grew.

Lady Gaga is trending worldwide as fans go wild in anticipation of her new album. What a bunch of posers. If they actually bought her music as hard as they tweet, her album sales wouldn’t have crashed with every new release since her debut, “The Fame.” We all know Lady Gaga got famous by cribbing Madonna’s music and brand. (“Born This Way” was a shameless ripoff of “Express Yourself.”) But Stefani hasn’t been so successful at copying the part where Madonna was actually relevant for two decades. She hasn’t even managed to stay relevant for one.

If Only Lady Gaga Could Copy Madonna’s Success

Madonna’s album sales skyrocketed for two releases after her first album in 1983. And more than 20 years after her debut, Madonna sold as many copies of “Confessions on a Dance Floor” (2005) as all four of Gaga’s releases since “The Fame” combined. Lady Gaga’s first album was aptly named. Because it’s the most famous she would ever be. She sold 15 million copies worldwide. Three years later, “Born This Way” dropped to 6 million in sales. Then “ARTPOP” crashed to 2.5 million in 2013.

Gaga’s never recovered. She hasn’t sold more than a million albums in her two following releases. Even getting the insanely valuable free advertising of performing the Super Bowl in 2017 wasn’t enough to push “Joanna” sales through the million-album ceiling. “Mother monster” (as she’s called by the “fans” that don’t actually buy her music) is just too weird. And her music is just too plain, unoriginal, and boring.

Why Is Everyone Getting Worked Up About “Stupid Love” & “All The Lovers?”

Lady Gaga’s latest offering will be her first solo album in four years. The hashtag #LadyGagaIsComing has been snowballing at a feverish rate of 2,000 new tweets an hour since Tuesday evening, after news broke that she’s announcing new music and tour plans.

Apparently, some hackers forced Stefani’s hand by leaking song titles and a demo of the single, “Stupid Love” ahead of schedule. They found the song title and audio buried on Lady Gaga’s official website.

A pop music fandom board reports:

“Stupid Love” features a pulsating synth beat and powerhouse vocals from Gaga that are reminiscent of something you’d find on Born This Way.

Oh, great. More forgettable melodies sung in metallic, soulless auto-tuned “perfection” to a droning, mind-numbing disco beat. While monster-lady rips off the dance from Thriller.

And wears a Kermit the Frog dress, or clothes made out of actual raw steaks, or something from a nightmare. Or whatever I’m-trying-so-hard-to-be-unique outfit she comes up with next.

There can be 100 people in a room…

And 99 of them definitely won’t buy Lady Gaga’s new album.

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article do not necessarily reflect the views of CCN.com.

As @Doot suggested, this thread could cause a lot of negativity. I posted this in order to make a laugh out of incorrect and false information in the article. It's funny to me! 

I'm gonna report thread myself if it turns nasty. 

I'm sure you didn't mean it negatively but I'm not sure why people post negative articles about her on here in the first place. 

Especially an article which clearly is factually incorrect regarding the sales numbers. 

Bubblegum Bitch
2 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

Lady Gaga's been copying Madonna her whole career.

I closed my tab after this. :madge:

Focz
3 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

There can be 100 people in a room…

And 99 of them definitely won’t buy Lady Gaga’s new album.

EYE- :air:

💜

TSUNAMI
1 minute ago, Doot said:

I'm sure you didn't mean it negatively but I'm not sure why people post negative articles about her on here in the first place. 

Especially an article which clearly is factually incorrect regarding the sales numbers. 

I also thought about that but at the other hand this article doesn't have ANY relevant and correct information (nor does offer any) and wanted to make a laugh out of it. lol

I mean, someone took the time to write 3 paragraphs of nothing, in 2020. :lmao:

EuphoricVibez

I'm not even gonna bother looking at the article because from the looks of it, it seems like someone who's obsessed with hating on Gaga wrote the article. :huntyga:

He/him/his

MonsterVlad

The whole article sounds like someone posted it in 2013 from Internet Explorer, so it arrived just now :billie:

TSUNAMI
2 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

Who's the author? Is it someone from GagaDaily? :oprah:

The person doesn't deserve relevance here :laughga:

Maleficent

Doesn't CNN have better and bigger things to report on? Like the protests in Hong Kong, the corruption of the CCP, the human rights violations by the current Iranian regime, the food riots in Latin America....? '

oh CCN lol sorry i'm a little dyslexic 

Maleficent
7 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

Who's the author? Is it someone from GagaDaily? :oprah:

Its Lana 

Bubblegum Bitch
Just now, Maleficent said:

Its Lana 

Why can't she support other women in music industry? I'm disappointed((

teatree123

screams from the haters got a nice ring to it

I guess every superhero need their theme music