• Last Reply
heygurlhi
Just now, Jose P said:

#30 Bubbling Under :bon:

taking notes 

all stars lol GIF by Lifetime

Ignore me i drink

The Z

We can't tell, it 100% depends on the promo, but I hope they won't just add it to three big Spotify playlists and let it die after a week like they did with SL...

I hope Bobby and Scooter will do a great job

Miel
11 minutes ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

Fun fact the only song to do this is All I Want For Christmas Is You :ally: Mariah queen of records

What an iconic run...

Honestly, if I ever get on Drag Race (i dont do drag lmao), I either want to win, or have my run as WIN-ELIM.

3 points in and ready for more

Genuine Guy 09

I can see them perhaps doing an alternative single cover with chromatica digital album - so you get a single and chromatica - that would be more about increasing album sales, but it would also help ROM pure sales and thus keep inside top 3

i dont think the charts have ever been as fast paced as they are. literally #1's are changing all the time in May. SWU went #1 and now its out the top 10. Say So got one week, now savage is going to get one

There's songs glued in the top 5 and then there's songs that are debuting #1 and falling off into the bottom half of the top 10

I am hoping that ROM gets #1 at least and then stays top 10 the next. If it gets the #1 i am not too bothered

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

TomFord

#1 - #0, a level even higher than #1, transcending space, time, physics, and religion :vegas:

Economy

I think it will remain in the top 10 but probably low top 10s (like #7 to #10)

But I also think it has a good shot of eventually climbing back up to at least mid top 10s (#4 to #6) if radio picks it up good maybe even top 3 if it's a really big hit and surprises to the up side

I do think for sure the debut week will be the highest tho cuz these really high streams will certainly be front loaded

FentyGa

i have a feeling that it’ll be a multi-week #1. either that, or 1-7-9-5-13 or something along those lines

S0436

Won’t it get a boost from Chromatica and radio kicking in?  It has way more replay value and positive call out potential than SL.  I think it will stay top5 in week 2.

Archived