Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

US monsters: get ROM for FREE (digital copy)

NinaBoninaBrown

Featured Posts

Enigma

Not from the US but maybe I can try promoting on Omegle or something :billie:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Adarsh
3 minutes ago, MarryTheDay said:

Anyone who us twitter here please help @HolyDelRey to apply so he can get funds for all his US account :kiss:

I have twitter. How can I help?

NinaBoninaBrown
Just now, MarryTheDay said:

@NinaBoninaBrown i think it’s better to put “US” in the tittle too so the US monsters will check the thread :) :pawsup:

I have no idea how to edit that, this is literally my first topic created, I'm desperate for that number 1 :wtfga: but I wanted to keep it short so the full title would be legible from the front page :sis:

MarryTheDay
3 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

I have twitter. How can I help?

You can dm @HolyDelRey . So he needs someone who use twitter to apply for funds @fundsforari. He got like 200 amazon accounts but needs funds to buy Rom :kara:

MarryTheDay
2 minutes ago, NinaBoninaBrown said:

I have no idea how to edit that, this is literally my first topic created, I'm desperate for that number 1 :wtfga: but I wanted to keep it short so the full title would be legible from the front page :sis:

You choose ‘edit the post’ from your first post then you can edit your title :D 

• NinaBoninaBrown changed the title to US monsters: get ROM for FREE (digital copy)
NinaBoninaBrown
Just now, Lindsay Lohan said:

they still havent dmed me!

They replied to someone saying that sometimes their system will flag a person, wait a little bit longer and if they don't answer contact them. I filled the form to check if they were reliable and they didn't DM me as well, I DMed them one day later and they replied really quickly. Also, make sure your DM is open 

NinaBoninaBrown
Just now, JRCF29 said:

Inb4 it'a F*opp* account:bradley:

A nightmare :cryga: but it's legit, I applied myself to make sure it wasn't a scam and got a gift card

DoremonLove
1 hour ago, Adarsh said:

Listen we can buy the single from Gaga’s website even if we’re not from the US using a fake billing address. Do you want to do that? It’s for $0.99

Yes how do i do it.:giveup:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Archived