💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

US monsters: get ROM for FREE (digital copy)

NinaBoninaBrown

Featured Posts

NinaBoninaBrown

Do you want to buy Rain on Me and pay absolutely NOTHING for it? Do you want to end homophobia, transphobia, and find a cure for Covid-19? Well, I‘ve got just the thing for you!

So basically, this twitter account @fundsforari is giving gift cards away so people who live in the US can buy Rain On Me and help its debut on Billboard. I know there is a topic that already mentions this, but I believe many of you haven’t seen it or don’t pay attention to charts. All you have to do is fill out a google form, which only asks for your email, Twitter or Instagram username, and some other info on how you want the cash to be delivered. After that, wait for a couple of hours, they should contact you on twitter (make sure your DM is open), but if they don’t, tag them and let them know you filled out the form. They will work with you and tell you how to proceed from there. And that’s all!

They said they had enough funds to cover 525 copies, but there are already more people interested in donating and not enough US residents contacting them to purchase the single.

Let’s go, monsters. If you know anybody who would be interested in buying tag them in this post, call all your friends, boyfriends, girlfriends, family, neighbors, spread the word on twitter, we can do this.  

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luna Lovegood

US MONSTERS DO YOUR PART PLEASE ITS LITERALLY FREE WTF 

luna’s advocate

eeaarrllaalloo
3 minutes ago, NinaBoninaBrown said:

people who live in the US

:nooo:

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

Ms I am a local

Sadly not from USA, but I'll post so it keeps trending and some lucky fan can see it!

andy232000

If I have a US apple ID i can buy it using a fake address and US gift card right? 

Guest Adarsh
Just now, DoremonLove said:

Why am i not living in US rigjt now:bradley:

Listen we can buy the single from Gaga’s website even if we’re not from the US using a fake billing address. Do you want to do that? It’s for $0.99

• NinaBoninaBrown changed the title to US monsters: get ROM for FREE (digital copy)

Archived