đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What's wrong with enjoying leaks?

WhiskeyLikeMisery

Featured Posts

WhiskeyLikeMisery

Maybe It's because I'm new around here and just don't get it but we don't control if something leaks or not why is enjoying a leak a crime on here? I'm still going to stream like crazy and support Gaga what's the issue? :messga:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig

Because its illegal and it disrespects the work of the artist 

End Racism Now

MiQuenDroid

She and her team don't get the money for their work. That's it.

All I ever wanted was love...

Better Day

It is disrespectful. 
however, unreleased songs (that will never get released) or demos (after the studio version is released) is okay.

Together You And I!

WhiskeyLikeMisery
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Because its illegal and it disrespects the work of the artist 

But weren't you in the discord when ROM was leaking posting song lyrics from the leak? :messga:

flyaway

Because you hear an unfinished version and that can set yourself to disappointment sometimes (It can be a demo, for example). 

Then I don't find issues with hearing leaks, but then you're not surprised once it's released. It's like opening your Xmas gifts before

FlopSlurper

Unless it's the full song in HQ I think it ruins the experience. For example, imo the part that leaked from ROM was the best part and if I had already already listened to it I might've felt underwhelmed when listening to the full song. 

Kubrick1990
Just now, MiQuenDroid said:

Gaga is the only artist whose leaks I have listened to and the only artist that I consistently pay for music, merch, live shows, etc. Are there people out there that are fanatic enough about an artist to spend the time looking for low quality leaks and then never bother to purchase the HQ version when it's available? If you're concern is people that pirate music than they're going to do that with or without leak after the album is released. Note: I have not listened to a single Chromatica leak. But I'm not the least bit sorry for listening to previous album and song leaks.

Delusional
2 minutes ago, WhiskeyLikeMisery said:

But weren't you in the discord when ROM was leaking posting song lyrics from the leak? :messga:

wendy williams omg GIF

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, WhiskeyLikeMisery said:

Everyone knew those lyrics though, it was nothing new

End Racism Now

Kubrick1990
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

Unless it's the full song in HQ I think it ruins the experience. For example, imo the part that leaked from ROM was the best part and if I had already already listened to it I might've felt underwhelmed. 

I agree. But it's not some kind of atrocious moral failing that so many people treat it as such on here

Lordeygogz
7 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

they're rich af tho

FlopSlurper
2 minutes ago, Kubrick1990 said:

I agree. But it's not some kind of atrocious moral failing that so many people treat it as such on here

I don't think it is which is why I didn't say anything about that. I myself have listened to SL and FW when they leaked :poot:

RenegAde

Its not a crime to listen to leaks just keep it to yourself,  dont tell us where to find it or what you think about it

Archived