💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did yous ever think we would get this gaga again?

Caothan Mcbride

Featured Posts

Caothan Mcbride

The CrazyGa the one we all fell in love with making great pop records , amazing visuals dancing her ass off, slaying the charts right left and centre the main pop girl im sure we would never see her again after joanne do you think will go down as one of the best come backs in music history

i also wanna know like when she did change her music did u fall out love with her or did it make u think for a moment this aint the gaga i remember interested to hear everyones thoughts

davidtaylor

I knew she'd go back to it, I even remember thinking 'wow this is her plan' back during a Joanne interview where she spoke about people expecting heals and high-fashion from her

so happy i could die

Glamourpuss

Yes I knew we would and when I look back the Gaga we've got now was all I ever wanted. 

LOVE JUNKIE

I never gave up hope because she was always there. Even with Joanne we got John Wayne and that crazy ass video.

#Justice4JohnWayne

Also A-YO is one of the craziest out-of-left-field tracks she's ever done.

Spoiler

The Gaga I love never left :diane:

on a three day bender

ToxicHot

If Madonna could do it 20+ years into her career (Hung Up, 4 Minutes, GMAYL), then yes for sure Gaga can bounce back! (Not at all comparing quality, by the way. Just the potential for success again)

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Neight Shayde

Yes. She explores different sides to her, but I know this side will come back once in a while.

After this who knows what she'll turn into again.

giskardsb

I am a Gaga fan because of her voice and musicianship.  Thankfully, for me that means Gaga never “left”.  

erikaisamonster

I don’t think I ever fell out of love with her - I always respected what she was doing at the time + supported it. I actually loved Joanne for what it was & I still love to listen to Cheek to Cheek when I’m cooking / unwinding, but I did for sure miss THIS.

The BOPS the VISUALS the CHOREO!! I can’t stop listening to ROM or SL 😂

Whats awesome is we stan a true TALENT who is unafraid to explore different avenues of creativity (& excel at them) Not many artists can say the same 💕

I wonder what she’ll do next!

xxx

StuckInMyMind

I wouldn’t call her crazyGa, I think ARTPOP was her “crazy era”, I think she’s authentically being herself this time round.

Archived