💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Rain On Me 3rd day: 6.6M spotify

Levitating

Featured Posts

Levitating

It's streams for Sunday which are always lower than the rest of the week! 

Come, come unwrap me

GaGaAst

this number on sunday?. Rain on Me is going to be a monster sized hit. Streaming poison they said

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Levitating
3 minutes ago, GaGaAst said:

this number on sunday?. Rain on Me is going to be a monster sized hit. Streaming poison they said

Watch it rise tomorrow

Come, come unwrap me

jprince99x

I don’t think ROM is a grower sadly. If there were headline grabbing performances and street fashion, it might be a different story

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

Fanta
4 minutes ago, jprince99x said:

I don’t think ROM is a grower sadly. If there were headline grabbing performances and street fashion, it might be a different story

That’s where social media comes to play. More interaction + random fashion snaps like she used to post. People miss and love what they consider ‘crazy’ Gaga, and for us just ‘Gaga’.

Luna Lovegood

How much she did in US alone?

luna’s advocate

blackpink

Omg is this with or without the discount? Either way this is smashing omg we love to see it 

jprince99x
10 minutes ago, Fanta said:

That’s where social media comes to play. More interaction + random fashion snaps like she used to post. People miss and love what they consider ‘crazy’ Gaga, and for us just ‘Gaga’.

Agree. The GP may be tired of Gaga’s wild side, but if ARI came out on the street hand in hand with Gaga both wearing 10 inch heels, chains, and giant pony tail wigs, it would be over :giveup:

947-C7-C8-F-7-EA4-4-DB0-B6-FE-82-E110138

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

Archived