๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Merchandise Sizes?

rence a deux

Featured Posts

rence a deux

Hello, I'm planning to buy some Chromatica merchandise such as shirts and pants but I was just wondering how do I figure out my size through their choices without measurements? Can anyone help me figure this out? Thank you!ย :heart:

๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐š•๐šข.

numb the flame

This is from the UK store

UNISEX T-SHIRTS & VESTS

*PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL SIZES ARE APPROXIMATE AND FOR GUIDANCE ONLY AND THERE ARE OCCASIONALLY EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULE WHICH WILL BE STATED ON THE PRODUCT WHERE APPLICABLE.

SIZECM AROUND CHESTINCHES AROUND CHEST

SMALL91-97 CM36-38"

MEDIUM97-101 CM38-40"

LARGE101-107 CM40-42"

X LARGE107-112 CM42-44"

XX LARGE112-117 CM44-46"

UNISEX HOODIES AND SWEATSHIRTS

*PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL SIZES ARE APPROXIMATE AND FOR GUIDANCE ONLY AND THERE ARE OCCASIONALLY EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULE WHICH WILL BE STATED ON THE PRODUCT WHERE APPLICABLE.

SMALL91-96 CM36-38"

MEDIUM96-101 CM38-40"

LARGE101-106 CM40-42"

X LARGE106-111 CM42-44"

XX LARGE111-117 CM44-46"

BASEBALL CAPS

ONE SIZE CAPS ARE ADJUSTABLE AND HAVE BEEN DESIGNED TO FIT HEAD CIRCUMFERENCE OF BETWEEN 22.5 INCHES (57CM) AND 23 INCHES (59CM). SIZES ARE APPROXIMATE AND FOR GUIDANCE ONLY.

rence a deux
3 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

This is from the UK store

UNISEX T-SHIRTS & VESTS

SMALL91-97 CM36-38"

MEDIUM97-101 CM38-40"

LARGE101-107 CM40-42"

X LARGE107-112 CM42-44"

XX LARGE112-117 CM44-46"

UNISEX HOODIES AND SWEATSHIRTS

SMALL91-96 CM36-38"

MEDIUM96-101 CM38-40"

LARGE101-106 CM40-42"

X LARGE106-111 CM42-44"

XX LARGE111-117 CM44-46"

BASEBALL CAPS

ONE SIZE CAPS ARE ADJUSTABLE AND HAVE BEEN DESIGNED TO FIT HEAD CIRCUMFERENCE OF BETWEEN 22.5 INCHES (57CM) AND 23 INCHES (59CM). SIZES ARE APPROXIMATE AND FOR GUIDANCE ONLY.

Omg! Thank you so much! Are there any like that for the sweat pants?ย :heart:

RAMROD

The clothing are true to size. (US Store) Been a Costumer since TFM days, and always get the same size, never have an issue.

As for the undies, it is new/unique item in her store, so I don't know it myself. Personally I chose a size up when I got mine to be safe :billie:

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

rence a deux
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

The clothing are true to size. Been a xostumer since TFM days, and always get the same size, never have an issue.

As for the undies, it is new/unique item in her store, so I don't know it myself. Personally I chose a size up when I got mine to be safe :billie:

I see, I really just have no idea how different the sizing are from my country since most of the clothing here are based on European sizes. Do you have any idea how the sizing for the sweat pants are tho because my waist line is around 33-35? Thank you!ย :heart:

numb the flame
48 minutes ago, Rencelot said:

Do you have any idea how the sizing for the sweat pants are tho because my waist line is around 33-35? Thank you!ย :heart:

I would assume get a small or medium sweatpants ? Get what you usually get or go a size up

rence a deux
3 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I would assume get a small or medium sweatpants ? Get what you usually get or go a size up

I think I'll go for medium then. We always have the numbers as sizes here in our country, I rarely see pants being sized as S, M, L, etc. Thank you so much!ย :kara::heart:

Archived