💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica Ball: what if...?

D1SC0STICK

Featured Posts

D1SC0STICK

So I had this dream (she follows me everywhere) about Gaga.
Since she only planned 6 Chromatica Balls (so far), I dreamt that Ari would make a surprise performance on every show. :tony:

Do you think that could be an actual possibility?
I mean, Gaga's budget on this era is so huge and it will slay so hard...

Am I delulu? :messga:

Find your freedom in the music.

Moonlight on Water

i think they'll perform live on some kind of tonight show or even the Grammy's

she/her

Delulu sis!

Jk, but I'm honestly on the train of "she'll announce the postponement and add more dates at the same time", so I'm delulu too.

:enigma:

ChromaticRaccoon

Wouldn't really be a 'surprise' appearance if it happened on all of them... 

But I love the idea and anything less is unacceptable now 

KORG

For some reason, I've convinced myself that Gaga was going to do the half time show at Eurovision this year and give us the Gaga/Ariana debut performance we all need.

She could've done the ROM release the week before.

Song on 8th, Video 12 hours later, then 8 days later the Eurovision song contest half time with Ariana popping in for her part. The gays would've won.

D1SC0STICK
3 hours ago, KORG said:

For some reason, I've convinced myself that Gaga was going to do the half time show at Eurovision this year and give us the Gaga/Ariana debut performance we all need.

Song on 8th, Video 12 hours later, then 8 days later the Eurovision song contest half time with Ariana popping in for her part. The gays would've won.

I would live! But stupid Covid... :wtfga:

Find your freedom in the music.

Schwerk
3 hours ago, KORG said:

I was hoping for this too, but being Dutch I knew pretty quickly they weren't going to spend money on an international performer. There's enough hassle about the budget for Eurovision as is so they can't afford it. Unless Gaga will pay for everything herself, which would be extremely costly if she wants to do a performance at her usual pop level. Joanne era Gaga may have worked money wise but Chromatica Gaga not so much. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

danbekim

but it wouldn't be a surprise if she would perform 6 times in a row :triggered:

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

KORG
21 minutes ago, Marjol said:

I was hoping for this too, but being Dutch I knew pretty quickly they weren't going to spend money on an international performer. There's enough hassle about the budget for Eurovision as is so they can't afford it. Unless Gaga will pay for everything herself, which would be extremely costly if she wants to do a performance at her usual pop level. Joanne era Gaga may have worked money wise but Chromatica Gaga not so much. 

She would likely have just brought her own budget.. aka bits of her tour Haha 

StuckInMyMind

She’d be more likely to make a guest appearance at either London date or one of the USA dates, not every show

Twitter

Depending on new tour dates and Ariana’s schedule. I can see making a guest appearance at the E Rutherford show or if Gaga brings TCB to Florida. 

I hope they will perform together at the Grammys next year. :flutter:

Archived