💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

This is what Blade said would come out today?

GaGaAst

Featured Posts

calmar

The only thing I hear different is that it sounds like it's in a cd player that was just dropped out of a 14-story window

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GaGaAst
1 minute ago, COOOK said:

Is that even worth of an announcement from herself? She practically didn't bother with the warehouse mix, why would she announce just a Japan exclusive?

Should I change it to question then?.

Blade never said it's big announcement or even song and even decreased the rating to 3 from today. I thought it made perfect sense 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Borislshere
4 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

It's already on soundcloud, can anyone download it and post it on goolge drive because I can't download it from the website it directs you to. 

Okay but this slaps harder than that vitamix remix 

Reality

Why would he even tell us about this? :selena:

Like, hunny, if it’s just another SL remix, there is literally no need to tell us that a week before. If he rated it a 3-4/10 (I thought he rated it a 4/10, not 3/10, but that’s besides the point), then just don’t tell us. Unless it’s at minimum like a 7/10, I don’t think there’s any reason to hype up the fanbase. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

numb the flame
1 minute ago, Borislshere said:

Okay but this slaps harder than that vitamix remix 

can you download it and upload it to google drive I beg you

OneFiveTen

Meh, I’m not that upset. We’re so close to the album without hearing a vast majority of it, probably the least we’ve heard of an album before release since TFM. I’m ready to hear it in full apart from SL and ROM. :ally:

not Chromatica

God forbid they put a rejected SOPHIE track instead of this...

COOOK
Just now, GaGaAst said:

Should I change it to question then?.

Blade never said it's big announcement or even song and even decreased the rating to 3 from today. I thought it made perfect sense 

The only thing I see that would make sense with this, is if the rumor of another track dropping's correct. Rain On Me needs to breathe more...

GaGaAst
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Why would he even tell us about this? :selena:

Like, hunny, if it’s just another SL remix, there is literally no need to tell us that a week before. If he rated it a 3-4/10 (I thought he rated it a 4/10, not 3/10, but that’s besides the point), then just don’t tell us. Unless it’s at minimum like a 7/10, I don’t think there’s any reason to hype up the fanbase. 

is no one excited about that bonus song track? It could have been a new song altogether though. 

Blade revised it this morning to 3.

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

PinkJelly

Prefer this remix over the Vitaclub one - just ordered the Japan Deluxe from CD Japan for my collection :music:

Dramatica

I feel sorry for those monsters who spent almost $100 to get the Japanese exclusive SL remix :bradley:

black wendy williams GIF

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

PinkJelly
2 minutes ago, Dramatica said:

I feel sorry for those monsters who spent almost $100 to get the Japanese exclusive SL remix :bradley:

black wendy williams GIF

Dramatica indeed - for me it was £24 excluding postage :ladyhaha:

Archived