• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TylerBlake

absolutely not. it's 4 days till the album. c'mon, y'all. :fthis:

my bank account = the real enigma

Rudz Xinc

Yes. because there will be no different to listen it on 29th. :billie:

It's the same songs. Unless they leak in LQ.

Look at those clowns

Tommy Monster

If it leaks in HQ, of course, I can't wait for the album, never thought I would be so hyped for an album again (you know, being kinda grown up now :laughga:), but after ROM, I just need to hear it, so I would, and I know I'm gonna stream the swish out of it after it comes out, so where's the harm, really?? :ohwell:

Franch Toast

I don't claim to be virtuous, but at this point, no. The release date is so close, and I'd prefer to enjoy the rollout that Gaga intends for us to have at the proper time with everyone else. Also, I have a busy week work-wise, and listening to the album will be my treat. 

She/Her/Hers

Diamond Fart
1 hour ago, heygurlhi said:

Got an email from swedish company CDON that my vinyl is on the way, too bad I dont have a vinyl player :messga:

I bough the vinyl too, but I do have a record player :sweat:

Well at least you can like, look at it? :shrug:

heygurlhi
2 minutes ago, Diamond Fart said:

I bough the vinyl too, but I do have a record player :sweat:

Well at least you can like, look at it? :shrug:

yeah no leaking frm me xD

Ignore me i drink

Diamond Fart
2 hours ago, justhislife said:

I wouldn't go out of my way to hear it and I feel like it would ruin the atmosphere a bit. But if my pre-ordered album found its way to my door a little early I might pop the bitch in and listen (without leaking).

Yeah that's something else haha. I won't listen to any leaks but if my vinyl arrives here it would be ha Sine From Above© that i can listen 😅

Hurem

If it'd leak in CDQ, I would definitely listen to it.

Wouldn't listen to any LQ snippets though.

Anderson123

I've listened to all of her albums when they leaked and I want to wait this time. I'll be listening to it Thursday night in bed and want to enjoy it from start to finish. If Chromatica had leaked last week or even before that then I'd have listened, I wouldn't be able to wait that long.

Diamond Fart
1 hour ago, Alan123 said:

I've listened to all of her albums when they leaked and I want to wait this time. I'll be listening to it Thursday night in bed and want to enjoy it from start to finish. If Chromatica had leaked last week or even before that then I'd have listened, I wouldn't be able to wait that long.

I'm still doubting to listen at midnight or to wait untill the morning after so i'm fresh and prepared :shrug:

Anderson123
32 minutes ago, Diamond Fart said:

I'm still doubting to listen at midnight or to wait untill the morning after so i'm fresh and prepared :shrug:

It comes out at 10 pm for me so perfect time to pay attention to it! I don't think I'd be able to wait any longer lol or even fall asleep thinking about it. What if I die in my sleep or choke with my own vomit and never get to listen to it? :lmao:

TimisaMonster

Absolutely I already bought the album so I'm gonna listen especially cuz it was delayed by over a month and I should have had it in my hands already

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Flippy

Normally I would, but we’re literally days away. I can hold off and wait until Friday :ohwell:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Archived